ForumsThe TavernGhosts...

16 4787
atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

how do you feel about ghosts? I don't really believe in them but I'm staying at a "haunted" hotel this summer. Please tell me about anything that might prepare me!
XD

• 16 Replies
atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

If this thread has already been made please tell me!

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

I didn't know if this should be under the tavern or under the religions section so.....

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I think ghosts are just balony Discovery channel the A Haunting show so fake, its just people that want to be on T.V.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Ya, I agree with divine. They're completely made up, and that show is totally fake.
And ya, I guess this would've worked better in religion .

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Proves how much you know, DivineDarkness. With a name like yours...

I'll tell you of a story, or of a meeting, with an actual ghost. No lie.

I used to live in Bourne, on Cape Cod, MA. And where I lived, a friend of mine had an older brother, who got arrested all the time, for robbery here, arson there, the whole 9 yards. Well, I was asleep, when all of the sudden, I heard what sounded like a woman screaming. I thought nothing of it, and tried to go back to bed.
Which was hard, considering all of the police sirens there. What happened was, My friends older brother decided to stab his neighbor's wife. Just sneak in and stick her with a knife. That was the scream I heard earlier. But what struck me funny was that, she lived almost a half mile away. I wouldn't generally be able to hear that, due to the fact that, I was down in the basement at the time.
All of the sudden, I saw a light go straight through the wall, hover over to the center of the room, and float there. I stared at it for about 5 minutes, even if it felt like 5 hours. When I started to cramp in my leg, I moved to get comfortable. It stopped, seemed to rotate, and come closer to me. I was so scared, I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath. All the sudden, it decided to let loose a horrible scream, JUST LIKE the one I heard before. But it was inside my head, resonating all around in my head, like a demon possessed my mind. Then, without a trace it vanished. Replacing it was an eerie quiet, despite the sirens, and an odd chill in the air.

The next morning, I decided to ask my friend about it. He said he had heard the scream, too. I told him he would, because he was right next door at the time.
That's when he said that he was at a friend's house at the time, for a sleepover. About 2 towns over.
He later asked me what was up, and why I had that look on my face, Just before I ran back to my house.

To this day, My parents still don't believe me. But I know what I saw. What I heard. And if you find someone who doesn't believe in ghosts, bring 'em here, or to me, to here the next part of the story.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

one tip.... never be alone in tat haunted hotel

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

yeah, ghosts tend to not spook large groups of people. But I do think that ghosts are real. Not really the definition of a ghost but of some kind of energy left behind. Because when people investigate ghosts certain kinds of energies are read known as RF. And if you take a picture of it things show up. like images of people.

I don't care what you say, like "you freak, ghosts aren't real" I sort of believe in them...

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Ghosts are powered by belief. If you think it will happen, then the apparitions of your mind will come out. Ghosts don't scare large groups because you feel safer in large numbers. Just don't worry about it, and all will go well.

P.S. Are you going to the Stanley hotel?

Itachi2641747

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

i dont believe in ghosts cause i never see him. i think ghosts are something that we invented because almost all of us afraid of dark and of strange shadows at night..brrr

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

There used to be a big motel in Lake Placid, NY, that closed down because there were so many ghost sightings there. One night 5 years ago my sister Karen,and my brother Leon decided to break into it to see if it was. They went there late at night and broke the only unboarded window there was to get inside. While they were inside they looked through the rooms and in one they saw a baby crying and burning in the fireplace, it was reported that while it was open a ladie really did burn her baby in the fire. They also went into a room and saw a man that looked exactly like the old owner that passed away counting all his money, he never looked up, just kept counting. then they to the auditorium and walked up onto the stage. A sand bag came unhooked somehow from up above and came very close to hitting them, then when it swung up on the other side it stayed there. They figured that was enough for them and decided to leave, but when they got back to the window they came in it was no longer broken.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

I do believe in ghosts because they are real. I have seen some.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

hmm ghosts are one of those things to believe it or not. In my opinion they do

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well first i thought it was all crap but i really scared the shiz out of me few days ago, mine friend was taking an picture of me an 2 other friends and we were standing at an old house in the woods, friends and i noticed when mine friend took the picture he was scared of something.
he evenly fainted, when i checked the camera and the feedback of pictures i saw suddenly saw some girl in blue at the windows, just walking. really i wanted too get out of there and i will never go there again. =P.. dunno if its an joke but i dunt wanna find out

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i forgot too say, the girl looked real but as some kind of zombie, mine friend didn't wanted too tell me but iam not sure if i have too believe in ghost since that day, cuz it also could turn out as an joke...
but as long mine friend won't tell i think i believe them for 50/100 atm...

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

ghosts...are not real it is that simple really that is all ther is to it

Showing 1-15 of 16