ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67492
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

wow thers lots of words there

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

There's lots of things you have to prepare.

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

I like it. Nice startegy.Maybe i'll use it,it seems like it would help.I'm a level 36 destroyer.

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

and if you get stuck somewhere, don't forget the glitch. in training battle after you beat whoever, click the X near the blue ring while it's fading out. You will go up one lvl and have infinite cash

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

anyway... ITS BRAGGING TIME!!! hehe anyway i have a lvl 25 gaurdian with full gaurdian, Judgement, and eternity. stats: 322 vitality 136 str 144 magic 47 speed
200 focus skills: 10/10 magic bolt 3/3 electro bolt (does over 1,000 damage per shot) 1/1 subversian (handy for beating the Paladin) VereDAUX FULL PALADIN and the awesome assassin with full assassin

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

and 3/3 freeze thingy

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

guess what, i am level 70 (really i am) and i have full EVERYTHING for EVERYONE (really i do, well, at least for the people i use)

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

I would assume that you wouldn't need this strategy at level 70, this is more for if you want to NOT use that really cheap glitch, or alternatively, not spend the time to overpower yourself.

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

well im SORRY i dont play "strategically" but that guy with 320000 health is REALLy getting on my nerves any advice anyone?

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

Omen? There's another topic somewhere in this area that deals with that...

Digger1123
Digger1123
1 posts
Nomad

Omen's easy when your a gunslinger. I was level 47 and I beat him. Now the problem is Doctor Herregods who has 1000000 Health. I got him down to about 9800000 but then he healed himself. Ahhh I can't beat him T_T

BlameCanada
BlameCanada
10 posts
Nomad

Yep, my same problem is Doctor Herregods, I tried to go in with the stragety to weaken him at first then cast subdivision and hope he attempts to heal and kill himself. But it's to hard to randomly guess when he's going to heal. I got him to 9500000 but he fully healed, don't know how to beat him.

Skidpan
Skidpan
13 posts
Nomad

Actually its pretty easy. just before he hits 990k cast a stunning spell (i prefer the icebolt that suns for 2 turn)
Then you can slaughter him for 2 more turns. so he comes UNDER 990k zo he surely will heal, then subdivision, and then he kills himself.

I think he is too easy for a boss.

nightstrike
nightstrike
1 posts
Nomad

You could also use Disruption to kill his focus, and then whittle away at his 1m hp

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

sinjid easy easy just make sure sinjid never has full focus cause then he deals
around 60000 damge which kills about everthing in the game just use disruption
which is a skill for dystroyer oh yeah kill his minions cause they heal his focus

Showing 1-15 of 115