ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67498
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
NinjaMouse
NinjaMouse
46 posts
Peasant

I just find it hard when to use the \\
healing-damagey switcheroo when facing "him" WE UNDERSTAND THE CHALLENGE BUT 1,000,000 Hit Points?
Thats.....Just MEAN!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

did you hear the sonny cheat?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

hmmm last boss has 35k hp i was lv 18 destroyer and beat him, i had no problem, he was just attacking paladin and veradux was healing..all you have to do is keep pally alive with heals and then when you fight him, just set veradaux to defensive and he should heal to you and yea

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

lol i did sonny cheat i got lvl 56 destroyer and lvl 40 gunslinger

Mach1ne
Mach1ne
22 posts
Nomad

i beat sonny yay

Sakumo
Sakumo
28 posts
Nomad

i could hardly beat that shaman guy hes hard :[

sluggerboy37
sluggerboy37
2 posts
Nomad

im a level 35 destroyer and i beat all of the bosses, i think the hardest was omen

ecoulier
ecoulier
24 posts
Nomad

i find it very hard to beat sonny.
i keep on dying so i stopped

Bambalam
Bambalam
8 posts
Nomad

wow thx to you i beat shadow with a lv 22 Assasin! WooT wOOt!!!

XK67
XK67
11 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know what I must write in "Googlesearch" that I can find the Sonny trainer?
I everytime find over 1.000.000 things and the most of that isnt the trainer! I will not look at
all things! Please say me what I must write.

celebrim
celebrim
5 posts
Nomad

"well im SORRY i dont play "strategically" but that guy with 320000 health is REALLy getting on my nerves any advice anyone?"

Play "strategically".

Seriously, all the final 4 bosses are vulnerable to a simple trick. Each boss pretty much requires you to equip a particular ability. Once you equip that ability and use it correctly, each final boss goes down easily (not, unfortunately, quickly).

Ignition is vulnerable to Heroic Motivation.
Omen is vulnerable to Break

The last two you can figure out yourself.

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Woah thanks i am going to try that. i was stuck on Sinjids Shadow fo ages hope it will help me =D.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ya... its easier at the end if your not an assassin because they have such low health mainly

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

I finally finihed sonny your walkthrugh really helped(i was assassain 2) I give you 10/10!

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

im a lvl 112 WITHOUT cheats=D
and 677 WITH cheats

Showing 16-30 of 115