ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67543
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
ace00823
ace00823
8 posts
Nomad

yay i beat the game

Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

im stuck on the doctor guy..ima lvl 35 destroyer.
any tips???

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

U need subversion and bring him und 99000 and use subversion on HIM!!!

he will heal and die XD

Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

im stuck on sinjids shadow and i tried the beggining walkthrough...didnt help uch.
ima lvl 40 destroyer,any tips?

Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

thank you to tigerXY that worked great

JJJJ118
JJJJ118
21 posts
Shepherd

Guys guys guys, personally Sonny is one of my favorite games and i was actually sad enough to get a lvl 50 destroyer wow he beats everything...

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

lol i love sonny espicially my lvl 35 assisin that can hit a 3000 lol

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Heh I killed him..with and without cheats:P

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

wow i need help with sonny i think i made a thread on help with sonny but no1 responed...

if you got tips for me with sonny please message me them i am stuck right now i need help!

Jeffbob
Jeffbob
3 posts
Peasant

I was just a level 24 gunslinger with full gunslinger frost lantern and judgement veradux in full paladin except judgement and gligus full destroyer lvl 12. you just buy a bunch of cold steel leggings and use the glitch to drag them to options.since Sinjid uses that really powerful ice move. i just had one flame blast 3/3. 2 electro bolts 3/3. 1 shatter bolt 1/3. 1 re-energize. 1 subversion and three flame strikes. vitality 405. strength 391.magic 696. speed 275. Good Luck!

Jeffbob
Jeffbob
3 posts
Peasant

sry gligus lvl 16

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I was barely above level 11. just got loads of heroic motivations and left it up to everone else.

cajunx833
cajunx833
1 posts
Nomad

[b]How to beat the final boss in SONNY -- Sinjid's Shadow:

Although there are various ways to achieve this task, I took this approach and it fanned out fine.

In the "Combat Action Bar," which is above the "Ability Pool" and to the right of the "Ability Tree," I placed the following elements into the 8 slots available: "Smash" two times, "Blood Focus" only once, "Heroic Motivation" two times, "Block" two times, and "Master Strike" once.

All of the above-mentioned elements were fully developed (for instance, Smash was 5/5) except for "Block" which had only progressed upto the stage, 2/3).

The characters I used were: Sonny (level 26), Veradux (level 26), and Amber (level 25). Sonny was equipped fully with the destroyer armor, Veradux similarly with the Paladin's armor, and Amber with the assassin armor.

Strategy:

In my opinion, it does not really matter which party you go into battle with - I arbitrarily chose to march into battle with Veradux and Amber. You only need your party to help you in the beginning of battle to defeat the two Shadow's Shadow. Afterwards, the fight essentially and ideally dwindles down to a one-on-one, mano-a-mano, conflict between the hero, Sonny, and the villain, Sinjid's Shadow.

Having said that, enter the battle with your party and immediately summon "Block." Once you do that, you will prevent Sinjid from killing you if he should fire his beam at you which does an utterly enormous amount of damage. If he kills any of your party members with his lethal beam, do not worry about it.

Having casted "Block," you are now protected for two full rounds. In these rounds, focus your attention on one of the Shadows (the two pawns flanking Sinjid) and attack him each round with "smash." After two/three attacks with "smash," one of the Shadows should die. Repeat this strategy with the other Shadow.

Continue to attack the other Shadow even if Sinjid is physically attacking you (the damage from such attacks is typically no more than 350 and should be of no concern). The only time Sinjid should, however, rightfully be a concern is when he recharges his Focus Meter to "100" - this is because immediately after this recharge, he lets out his deadly beam. Thus, if you are killing the guards and Sinjid is physically attacking you, just take the hits, and only use "block" if he recharges (also, do not worry about any of your party members if they are alive - if they die, then so be it).

After having taken out both the Shadows, if you have no party members alive then you are going according to plan (should you have a party member still alive, even better). Hereafter, the trick will be to chop down at Sinjid slowly; timewise, this battle should take nearly 35 minutes to complete. The main reason for this fight is so protracted and drawn-out is because your physical attacks on Sinjid will nearly always miss - hence the reason you having within your elements, "Master Strike".

Continuing forth, when fighting Sinjid (after having killed the two Shadows) if his Focus meter is not at 100 (i.e., it is depleted), attack him with "master strike" if it is available, or if not then use "smash." You most likely will miss 3 out-of 4 times throughout the battle.

The following steps should be used in a cycle to defeat Sinjid:

(1) Keep an eye on your Focus meter, whenever it reaches around 20/30, use "blood focus" and that should replenish your lost Focus.

(2) Keep an eye on your Health meter, whenever it reaches below 900, use "heroic motivation" and that should restore your health.

(3) Whenever Sinjid recharges his Focus meter, immediately cast "block."

When your Focus and Health are above these thresholds, then when you have an opportunity attack Sinjid with "master strike" and, if that is not available, then "smash" (note: you can attack even when you have casted "block&quot.

The fight is slow, but in using this meticulous strategy you should gradually but surely chop down at Sinjid until he is defeated.

Hope this helps.

sniperlord
sniperlord
23 posts
Nomad

dude nice strategy dude u might be like a pro at sonny lol!

Kasumi_Shinzawai
Kasumi_Shinzawai
10 posts
Nomad

By far the most entertaining way to beat the bosses in the Valley of Illusions is the item-eating glitch.
I made a game using that for a laugh, but got a bit carried away.

Veradux hit 15k with poison (his piercing bar was pure white and went off the screen)
I could hit 50k with Coup de Grace..

And 150,000 with Electro Bolt.

Yeah, it's nooby, but after you've beaten the game properly it's one of the most entertaining things you can do.

Showing 76-90 of 115