ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67496
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
dizzyg
dizzyg
1 posts
Nomad

I beat the final boss as a level 22 assassin. I used the shatter bolt twice and break and just kept hitting and stunning him so that he couldn't do any of his attacks.

gerg17
gerg17
1 posts
Nomad

I also beat him as a lvl 22 assassin just now using this strategy with a few tweaks for my player
1 Quick Strike- lvl 1
1 supression - lvl 1
1 iron skin - lvl 1
1 break lvl 1
2 master strikes lvl 4
2 Disruption lvl 1

PedixDxD
PedixDxD
2 posts
Nomad

all you need is :
Shatter Bolt (2 slot)
Break
Block
Disrupt
the others are up 2 u
1. Use break
2. Use Shatter Bolt
3. Hit Sinjid
4. Use Shatter Bolt ( equip 2 slots)
5. Hit him again !!
6. Use Break
7. Use Block , if Sinjid attacks your teammate, they're deads. But u will never be dead.
8. Start the combo again if he has 100 focus. (if he recover focus before the combo is ready, use Disrupt

PedixDxD
PedixDxD
2 posts
Nomad

for Omen, wait until he use Dark Omen.
use Break when he does ( so he can't attack anyone in your team)
the key is patience
i beat the whole game (until Sinjid) when im level 24
Sonny 2 is way harder than Sonny 1

mrzeek5602
mrzeek5602
1 posts
Nomad

I just beat Sinjid's Shadow with a Destroyer. I had Veradux Lvl 24 and decked out in Paladin Gear with a Judgement rifle, Amber Lvl 22 with full Assassin gear, with both AI on Tactical. I was a Lvl 24 Destroyer in a full Destroyer outfit, and Respec'd with all Attribute points into Speed (so that the first attack would actually hit).The Ability points were: 5/5 Smash; 1/1 Break; 1/5 Disruption; 10/10 Regeneration; 2/3 Heroic Motivation; 1/3 Block.
My Combat Action Bar had: 1 Quick Strike; 2 Disruption; 1 Smash; 1 Heroic Motivation; 1 Break; 2 Block.
The first action I made every attempt was to Disrupt Sinjid. After that, it was a sequence of Breaking Sinjid whenever possible and attacking the Shadows. If Sinjid regenerates Focus, I tried Disrupting him.
Inevitably it comes down to you and Sinjid's Shadow. Then, instead of Disrupting him, you simply Block if he regenerates Focus. Quick Strike, then use Break to delay him a turn. Then I simply used Quick Strike, healing as necessary, and using the second Block once Sinjid regenerated Focus. Rinse and repeat. Took about 10 minutes to beat him.

Showing 106-110 of 115