ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67502
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

Omen? There's another topic somewhere in this area that deals with that I THINK

HTK
HTK
15 posts
Nomad

http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2008/04/sonny.html

Finally got my full walkthrough done. Check it out!

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

lyonvigarde, dont think you needed to actually play THAT long...

anyway, for ppl who dont know the assassin is actually the strongest class (1 of the 4 char you get in zone 4), because she can use blend and do more damage than your character will ever do. my combination was me, full sin, the other assassin full sin, and vera

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

koooooooooooooooooolneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

Cool strategy.
But I hacked it with Cheat Engine 5.3

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

i beat tha game took me a while

Khellendrox
Khellendrox
1 posts
Nomad

Awh Baron is hard too...

bryan1122333
bryan1122333
3 posts
Nomad

lol i can be a assassin like ou at 17lvl and four turn to kill that noob shadow

GDGAlex
GDGAlex
2 posts
Nomad

Herregods is really easy if you have strategy, because at level 24, I got him with a trick. Shatter him then use your strongest attack! And for your second turn, use subversion, so as soon as he heals, he kills himself! I was only level 24 when I beat him! AM I AWESOME OR WHAT? ( hehe, i used the eat trick and the level up thing once, so i just kept buying power! WHO SAYS MONEY CANT MAKE YOU WIN!)

Rasengan360
Rasengan360
165 posts
Nomad

umm dude, someone else showed how to beat him the same way u did.......... It's been discovered before >_<

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

dude there are several ways to beat and its way easy to beat him, and people ahve already shown ways to beat him I'm lvl 128 cause I sued a cheat but I also have a lvl 64 without using a cheat, u can use your first attack you get to beat him if you lvl up that much

GDGAlex
GDGAlex
2 posts
Nomad

SInjids shadow is weak. At level 24, i can killall three of them in one hit each..... but my super stats basically make my guy about a level 80 guy or something, lol. I HAVE OVER 10000 Magic! HELL YEAH! MY LIGHTNING OIERCING IS THROUGH THE ROOF! A FEW MORE POWER US AND IT WILL HIT THE BACKGROUND! OH YEAH!!

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Beat all the z4 bosses at level 18 with my assassin (it ain't my first time going through). It's really simple, the respecs are in there for a reason.

Sinjid is obviously the hardest one to beat, as the others all have easy strategies to beat them. For sinjid, you will NEED electrobolt (preferably equipped twice) and disruption (level 1 only, any more is redundant), I'd also suggest getting heroic motivation, put the rest into your attack ability of choice (for assassins that'd be either smash or master strike), and put the rest into regeneration (seroiusly, you don't wanna run out of mana against this guy). When he shadow blends, use electrobolt. It's quite simple, it's just a waiting game, just hope that he doesn't heal his mana too much or use shadow blend in quick intervals and you should be fine, just let your teammates do most of the work, that's the easiest way.

poseiden
poseiden
58 posts
Nomad

just add on one walthrough people i mean its ridiculous

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks!!

Showing 61-75 of 115