ForumsThe TavernYouTube Arguing

10 1452
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Well, from the title, you probably know what this is about. Today, I had argued with my favorite Total War commentator. Turns out he's a real beech. I commented on one of his videos. He got mad at me, but I tried to explain to him that I was only making a comical statement.

He threw several insults at me, and even challenged me to a Total War match (wtf), because he thought he could kick my ash. He then continued to insult me, saying I would suck at Chinese Checkers and he would harass me about it, which is probably the worst insult ever. He thinks I'm harassing him with a simple comment, which was meant to be non-serious. He then proceeds to block me because he is a dumb brown.

TLDR; My favorite Total War commentator got mad at me over a comment, argued and then blocked me.

• 10 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Why would you make a thread about this argument?

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

It looks like you got offended, just get over it!

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

It looks like you got offended, just get over it!

No, he was the one that got offended. He got mad over a comment he could have ignored, but didn't. In fact, he argues with almost every comment that's either a joke, criticism, etc.

Anyway, there is no real point to this thread. This can be locked, I only made this to rant.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This is why I don't talk to people. Some people will see everything but straight out butt patting as an attack. Those people are called idiots, and even if you enjoy what they post, you should just nod and move on to someone else.
These kinds of people are also seen on places like deviantart, where they will do their best to see any comment not being "THIS IS GREAT!!" as someone trying to troll them. Constructive critiques included, especially if they are complaining they can't get something right or asking for a crit in the first place.

So, I guess this is just a matter of "idiots and youtube, there's your problem".

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

How to start an argument on YouTube: post a comment.

I always get annoyed when talentless youtubers have such a large following, occasionally I point that out to them (WSP anyone?) and that does not always end well.

danielbates93
danielbates93
40 posts
Nomad

Why would you leave that comment if you thought he would ignore it? I think that you were trying to start the fight in the first place, PUNK!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Why would you leave that comment if you thought he would ignore it? I think that you were trying to start the fight in the first place, PUNK!

I tried to explain to him that I was only making a comical statement.

Yay for reading. It wasn't meant to be ignored but taken as funny, not to start an argument.

I always get annoyed when talentless youtubers have such a large following,

Statement goes for anything, not just youtube.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

When I see a YouTube argument, I usually read them all, and laugh to myself.

Especially Facebook arguments.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I wish everyone could get along... :/ Well easier said than done! XD

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

Why would you make a thread about this argument?

Why bother posting this comment?

IMO youtube is awesome enough just by watching the arguements. Quite funny indeed.
Showing 1-10 of 10