ForumsForum GamesZombies,Dragons,And Werewolves! CHPT1-5 {In The Forest RPG}

24 3447
pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

Chapter 1:

Your in the era of the forest.Foresta The humanistic call it.Now, you finished reading the scroll of Hiru AbruchapiHe is the world class survivor.You read this for the sake of if you run away.You see the last survivor, Clement Tinesion he died after an hour. "I will reach un explored land!" You declare.The things you grab as you leave are a Katana,biscuits{X5 fresh},And water (bottled X4).

Here are the Factors of the game:

Hungur Goes down, when below 50, you will lose health slowly.Hit zero, you pass out, and another player has to heal you.

Thirst

Same with this,but not as critical.

Death

Possible if not taking care of your character.You can restart if you dont have a kid or a realationship.

realathionships

There are other survivors! you could get together with real or fake people.Ill tell you later on about this.

Enemies and aliies

You can have allies,like pets or real people. such as your kids, your pets, or your realation.

Health

Very important, will affect hunger,water,and battles.

Exploration

you can leave the area and find new ones, if you please.

Expirence points and level

the more you battle or find new areas, you get expirence points!

Now onto the sheet!!!!

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Looks:
------------------------------
Weapons:Katana,Fist,feet,Teeth
Food:Biscuits (fresh X5)
Liquids:Water (X4)
Losations Found:0
Other:
--------------------------
Expirence:0/50
Level:1
--------------------------------
Allies:none
Enemies:None
Pets:none

Nowth! on with the game!

• 24 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Name: Ahrail Firlian
Bio: Ahrail never liked animals, due to her being attacked by a squirrel when she was 7 years old. She takes any chance to hunt, even when she doesn't really need food.
Personality: Animal-Hater, Treacherous
Looks: Long black hair, pale skin, blue eyes.
Other:

I let them kill each other for a while, then try to cut their heads clean off.

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

Bio: Ahrail never liked animals, due to her being attacked by a squirrel when she was 7 years old. She takes any chance to hunt, even when she doesn't really need food.
Other:
Expirence:15/50

(+15)

soon ones left, the runt...its about to run when you almost bring the katana down, do you still?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Other:

I don't kill it, but grab it firmly by the neck. I search for materials that I might be able to make a good leash with.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
Bio: An orphan who never knew his parents, he didn't have many friends because he didn't know how to make any. he just slept in class dreaming about random things, and was often seen day-dreaming. he ran away because he wants answers about who his parents was.
Personality: Dreamer who thinks everything will work out eventually, Keeps to himself, and tries to keeps any promise he makes. good luck getting a promise out of me however.
Looks: 5'10 with black hair, rose eyes, usually wearing a rainbow colored T-shirt with black gym shorts and black shoes. average weight.
Other:

keep my sword out in a defensive stance.. as good of one as i can make anyway... "Can you understand me?"

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

Other:

Leash? fo the wolf? then there would be a medium sized rope left by some travelers, or leather.

Bio: An orphan who never knew his parents, he didn't have many friends because he didn't know how to make any. he just slept in class dreaming about random things, and was often seen day-dreaming. he ran away because he wants answers about who his parents was.
Personality: Dreamer who thinks everything will work out eventually, Keeps to himself, and tries to keeps any promise he makes. good luck getting a promise out of me however.
Looks: 5'10 with black hair, rose eyes, usually wearing a rainbow colored T-shirt with black gym shorts and black shoes. average weight.
Other:

It yips back, as in saying sort of, If a pet is made from it, then you can give orders by barks, or human laguage. you can either learn one or try to teach it one.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Other:

Let's try learning it's language, and maybe teaching it to understand human language as well. something tells me this is gonna be twice as hard, but it'd help both of us alot in the future...
and don't wolves use body language as well as barks?

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

Flag
Other:

Yup,

at first she stands, with her tail held high, (im leader) how do you react?:

Your stronger then me (arms behind back)
Im leader! (snarling and growling while standing tall)
Lets be equal! (yips and yaps while lying down on your back)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Other:

Lets be equal! (yips and yaps while lying down on your back) [this could end badly. also, i'll use [] for OOC.]

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Locations Found:0
Other:
Experience:15/50

I use the rope to make a leash, and put it on the wolf. I then take some time to train it, kicking it whenever it does something wrong, but only so much as for it to learn to obey, not to kill it. After that I try to set up a shelter from any materials I can find.

Showing 16-24 of 24