ForumsThe TavernBad Excuses on why to or not to do something

23 2574
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Yeah we've all heard it. Bad excuses to or not to do this,to or not to vote for this guy, and why to or not to eat something.

What are some of the worst excuses you said or heard?

• 23 Replies
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

My dog ate my homework

Sorry can't think of any others.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Bad excuses I've heard

Sorry I'm late, I forgot to set my alarm.
I didn't call because I lost my smart phone.
I didn't call because I was at a friend's house
I didn't do my homework because I left the assignment at school. or,
I left my book(s)in my locker. or,
I forgot to copy them from the board.

Bad excuses I've said

Sorry I'm late I had car trouble.
I didn't call because I just running a little late or,
I lost your number. or,
I forgot when we were supposed to meet.
I didn't finish my work because my pen ran out of ink or, the machine ran out of ink toner, etc. and I forgot how to replace it.

Just to name a few.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

I didnt do my HW because Im playing a game

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Sorry, I've been in a terrible accident and I can't attend class today. The doctor says I won't be out of the hospital for another few days, so I can't walk or move around at all for the time being and therefore I won't be able to come to school at all until I'm healed."

I gave that excuse to one of my teachers in high school. She thought it was pretty funny, considering that I told it to her in person at school. Attendance was close to optional in that class anyway, so if I remember correctly, she actually let me leave school early.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

When your in class and your teacher tells you to do an assignment,say "sorry,but I can't do this,I have a life" XD

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

sometimes when my dad tells my little brother to throw away something he always hurries to sit down and says, "i just sat down" and makes me do it. pretty lame if you ask me xD

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol kitty
mine is to blame it on someone else

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

@superbob111
ha yea or do that, but i don't feel like getting yelled at x3

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

sometimes when my dad tells my little brother to throw away something he always hurries to sit down and says, "i just sat down" and makes me do it. pretty lame if you ask me xD

I've heard this one thrown around the household quite a alot :P
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I failed my test because all of my HW made me stay up until 4 in the morning (notice that I don't say this, people who annoy me do)

Sorry I forgot xD. Works every time.

---> He started it!

I can't remember a lot of them.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm the only girl in my place of work. All guys, and mostly ******s. [To be frank]

I'm never lazy as such in work, i just hate that they think because i'm a girl i should do all the cleaning in the store, so when my boss hands me a massive list of dusting, hoovering and cleaning the toilet (Which i don't use therefore refuse to clean) i hit him with a "Sorry bro, cramps."

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I sincerely apologize for not doing the assignment. I was drunk off my arse and I threw up in my backpack.

I showed up that day without a backpack so the teacher would believe me, but it didn't work. I was already failing the class anyway so it didn't matter if she had believed me or not.

TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

I forgot it at home or I lost it or I slept in or I was to busy fighting the zombies or, my personal favorite, just trying to look as cute/pathetic as physically possible.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Here is a lame excuse:
"Don't vote for this guy because he is old and likely to die."

I found that rather insulting for someone to say that old men shouldn't be voted for.

samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

im too lazy

Showing 1-15 of 23