3 2825
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Lets try this again..

Chapter 1:Katni-Kalika

I am Katini-Kalika, Heir to the throne of the Scavangerax
Pack.My father Gali-Holo,Almost dead,is the leader,alpha, king. We live on the beach. Our tan or sandy coats cover in sand. Our red eyes glow at night. And our eyes turn green during day. We have a complete diet of lachi berries, Sgiuq-fruit,Jellyfish,and Squid. If we have to we eat the following fish,Rainbow Trout,Sea Bass,and Sometimes leaches Not anytime but when out of all food, we eat parrots and other wolves.My younger litter-mates,Kaliko, Deno, and Fero lived for two days. Then they died, Leaving me. "You will be a good leader." Said Gali-Holo. "Strong jaws, and claws at this age!" He exclaimed. "Look at her muscles!" he said with pride. Soon he befell with Mange,leaches, and Rouge-Wolf diese. Luckliy he hadnt gone rouge more than once. He soon stopped.

Now our eneimies, the Forest-Roamers, Dessert-Followers, And
Cave-dwellers all came after each other.The only one who didnt attack, was us, listining to the Ocean-Callers and the Star-Pack. They tell us about up coming wars, but mostly they tell us who will become sick and who wont.
Like, they said, "Keep Gali-Holo out of water for a moon."
And he went anyways. I am Katni-Kalika, and this is my story.

• 3 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 2: Kurt-Kuron

I am Kur-Kurton, A lone fox, red with a white-gray stripe down my back,tail, and head.I eat berries,fish,and sometimes, if lucky an occansaoal squid.If I cant find food I eat dead things and leaves. Ive livied alone since my mom and dad died. So now, the passers I find I kill and leave behind.Yes, I am Kur-Kurton a lone-loner as we call it. And I will know tell my story.

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Pretty good story, keep it up and you could turn it into a book.
You should do more stories like this or continue it on, you seem good at these type of...stories? Tell me, is this a short-story or are you planning on making a book out of it?

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

What's a Rouge? Possibly did you mean Rougue?
I liked it, but the chapters were a little short. The idea was really good, but if you explain more of whats happening I think it could be a lot more popular

Showing 1-3 of 3