ForumsThe TavernFavorite Internet Easter Eggs

6 1268
Pineapplejucie
Pineapplejucie
8 posts
Nomad

This is a topic for you to post your favorite april fools jokes, or easter eggs, for different websites. My personal favorite is on google earth, if you press control alt a (or if you use a mac, command option a) it will make you be able to fly around the earth in a flight simulator.
P.S. please refrain from posting any inappropriate things.

• 6 Replies
TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

on youtube, if you press left and up at the same time you can play snake.

My personal favorite is on google earth, if you press control alt a (or if you use a mac, command option a) it will make you be able to fly around the earth in a flight simulator.

this is as much a easter egg as the iTunes visualizer, I don't think it really counts.
ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

on youtube, if you press left and up at the same time you can play snake

i tried this and it doesn't seem to work?

the google earth thing doesn't really count does it? I mean they flat out tell you about it when you go to the page..
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

this is as much a easter egg as the iTunes visualizer, I don't think it really counts.

It still is pretty cool :P
the google earth thing doesn't really count does it? I mean they flat out tell you about it when you go to the page..

That is true
i tried this and it doesn't seem to work?

It works. Make sure the video is paused first. You can also jump to different spots in the video by using the number keys.

Another easter egg I'm sure some people have heard of is the google "do a barrel roll"
Basically, if you type it in on google and click enter, the whole page will turn and is pretty neat. Make sure you're at a place that doesn't have internet filtering/blocking enabled though, because it uses HTML5 or something to make it work and if you're at school, for example, you may not be able to do it.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

zerg rush is pretty awsome. i didnt know it.

i like this one: you type "find chuck norris" in google and click "i feel lucky"

its pretty old though

Pineapplejucie
Pineapplejucie
8 posts
Nomad

Well, I just ment its a pretty cool thing. I guess your right about the easter egg thing. I also enjoy typing let it snow and it starts fogging up and snowing and you can draw on the screen. Its kinda old though.

Pineapplejucie
Pineapplejucie
8 posts
Nomad

Oh and Imthemostmanlyman, sorry for dong the same post as you, i didn't see you post until after I made this one. So everyone should see his too!

Showing 1-6 of 6