ForumsForum GamesDark Stories (Interactive Crime Guessing Game)

82 36550
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Okay every now and then i will post a New Dark Story
Every time i do one it will get Less and less easier, this one is very Easy, And i can only answer u YES or NO

So a Woman Walked into a Empty Bar Goes up to the Bartender and asked for a drink Straight Away the Bartender Shoots Her and Kills her Now what happened????

TIPS
1. Try to keep it simple answers don't just Cut straight to the Solution Get it? try to ask Questions like: was the bartender a killer or something like that.
2. Stay on topic with what u already know. E.g So he was a killer, she went into a empty bar now what else could of happened???? Get it?

Whoever WINS will get Ummm nothing but still has the honour of winning! And When someone Guesses it right i will start another one Straight Away.

RULES
1. There can only be 3 Answers Per Person For the Easy ones,
Reason: Well so then other people can have a try guessing instead of one guy Asking 1 billion Questions.
2. For Medium There can be 6 Answers Per Person and For Hard there will be 10. (Now remember u only have 3, 6 or 10 Answers u can make so think about it)

And yes this is an Actual Board Game Just copying it on AG from Some Stories that i chose.
I will Post the solution once someone guesses it.

• 82 Replies
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Contradiction much?

Anyway, here's my question.
"Did the bartender know the woman?"

Lol No, and if i said at the beginning That he wasn't the Bartender then it would be Easier for u to guess it, But to give everyone a picture of what u have to do i said that.

My question is: has the woman gone to that bar before?

No, thats is not Relevant.
Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Did the killer take the actual bartender's place?

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Did the killer take the actual bartender's place?

Yes, But that isn't that Important,
so now u know he's a killer that took the bartenders place and killed a woman as soon as she came up to the counter, now what happened
Zirco206
Zirco206
3 posts
Peasant

could you just give us the answer?

jk, that's not my question...
ummm... did the woman have a reason for going to the bar?

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

did the woman have a reason for going to the bar?

Lol yes to Have some drinks like usual, but thats not important!!
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Was the person that shot the woman [b]committing a crime before she walked in?

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

I have an Idea.

The person who shot the woman shot a different woman and the other woman walked in.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Ok then lets see... Did the killer have any influence to kill her... in other words was he an assassin?

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Was the person that shot the woman committing a crime before she walked in?

[b]Yes Finally someone guessed it!!!
so now what was he doing????

I have an Idea.

The person who shot the woman shot a different woman and the other woman walked in.

That's Not important.

Ok then lets see... Did the killer have any influence to kill her... in other words

Yes In some way he did
was he an assassin?
NO lol

So now you know He wasn't the Bartender He was committing a Crime Before the lady walked in and he had to kill her, so what happened????
royster73
royster73
3 posts
Nomad

Was the woman a policewoman going to arrest the man?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did the woman catch the bartender in the act of commiting the crime maybe? =)

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

I think I got the whole picture.
No ones in the bar, a man walks in and kills the bartender in order to steal the money or maybe he was just drunk,
and during the act of the killing this woman walks in and sees him, so she tries to pretend that she didnt witness anything so as not to get in trouble and just asks for a drink, but the killer didnt want to take any chances so BOOM!!! he kills her!

Please tell me I got it right!!

CR33D10
CR33D10
3 posts
Nomad

The woman was cheating on her husband with the bartender. The guy who shot her was her husband. Right? I hope so

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

First clue: Screw the clues, here's mah solution.

Said bartender was dipping into the register. Reasoning: Bar tenders get paid in tips. He wanted a little extra cash. The woman walks in, and orders a drink. he shoots her to get rid of any evidence.

Or....

Said bartender was more than slightly high off one of the bottles in the bar supply. Woman comes in, sits at the abr, and orders. He shoots her.

Or....

She's a prostitute. :P

TehGoFangz
TehGoFangz
2 posts
Nomad

Psh what are posts? sir?[i]

Showing 16-30 of 82