Nomad

anyone you hate in AG?
post their names here!

• 6 Replies
SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I hate nobody on this site and I don't think this topic should be aloud.

-SA

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Wow, I see opportunity for this thread to cause much drama.

Though in general, I think enough people here are aware enough that we don't want drama, that nobody is likely to step forward and risk the disapproval of just about everybody else on AG!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

you forgot me O_O i hate raiderdawg because he insulted me for no reason XD but i think this topic shoud be locked like strop said it will cause too much drama

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I can't see this blowing up in are faces. Face it Shermxz, if we post this topic and say a specific name like what King Of Games just did, we're are going to be in for a Soap Opera and I hate Soap Operas! So Mods, Lock and Load!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I like this raiderdawg guy from the sound of it

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, this topic is going to eventually single people out and someone's feelings are going to get hurt. So, I am going to offer up some advice.

If you have an issue with someone on the site, be the bigger person and try to work it out. I suggest approaching them with a good attitude and figure it out. If you want to put the time and effort into it. If not, then ignore them. I promise that if you do not provoke a person they will eventually lose wind and disappear.

</beinggrownup>

Showing 1-6 of 6