ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88469
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

hey im sorry ok i didint see that rule

You know what? I forgive you... You may be new to AG but you have to remember this: You dont necro threads, that means not posting on a really old, long abandonded thread, especially when the game requires a host. And ESPECIALLY when you KNOW that the host is somewhere else. Okay? Dont do such stupid things in the future, for your own safety on AG

The Shadows attack The Brotherhood in USA, The Cold will flank them from the back. I also try to capture the nuclear war plants and ready the missiles. I also send some more Shadow and The Cold reinforcements to Persia.

-The Cold Space Station-
/The Cold Scientist/
We are now seeing a large meteorite that might hit Earth, though this asteroid has a large needle like nose, we will report back when we see more.

They advance, but the Brotherhood manages to hold the coast.
I have no idea what you are going for with the second part of it, but Ill play along...

yea I'm attempting to take control of the mother brain and study it. I failed to take Australia I pull back all forces and attempt a jumpstart on static defenses. Attempting creation of satellites for recon. We start research on a super strain unit for us. It's slow but really strong also it isn't as numerous in number as the rest of our species. Underground tunnels are dug to connect all our positions together. We continue pushing towards Australia. Air units are using hit and run manuevers behind enemy lines

Australia has now been occupied by the Cold. They agree that you can study the Mother brain, but they had to kill it, because, as I have mentioned before, the Mother brain was the thing controlling the mindless puppets that the golems are. You occupy a part of Indonesia after the fall of the Golems. You dont manage to occupy parts of Australia itself though. But you still can do the research, as I said before. You also launch sattelites into orbit and create new kinds of fighting specimens for your hive.

http://i.imgur.com/UTpi2.png

The golems have been destroyed! The brotherhood is also falling back! I do have some ideas what Garriss might be planning, so I will play along with him... Hehehe...
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i land where the golems use to live and live there

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

well increase my land anyways

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i make the slime out of
Darkfiridium, Martian Dust and AK Fluid

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I continue the attack on america but I concentrate on The Brotherhood in The Third Persian Empire Lands. I ready the nukes and they will fire in my command. You can't also just make the slime you need to start a mining project to find the Darkfiridium then go to Mars for the dust and the AK fluid... Anyway I fortify my and my allies lands with more soldiers and war towers.

-The Cold Space Station-
/The Cold Scientist/
It wasn't an asteroid at all it's a huge warship! Oh no! It's the Sacred Flame! HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP!! /End Transmission/

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

A few things:
1. Can I have some basic info on the chenan's please? thanks
2. I start tunnel construction to the brotherhood. The tunnel is built away from our main interconnected tunnels.
3. We study the mother brain in an attempt to make a similar brain but this time made only for information storage and viewing. The brain can be accessed by any that bears a queens mark. The queens mark can only be gained if the queen voluntarily and consciously (it requires a large amount of concentration) creates a biochemical that is then sent into the unit. Any non-queen species unit that takes it will die as the chemical slowly eats it away from inside out. Queen species units will keep the chemical for a maximum of 24 hours before the chemical fades away.
4. We start negotiations with the chenan for chenan intergration with us. We promise similar rights to all but the mother brain and as such. We also ask for technology intergration on our chosen fields of research. Lastly we ask for the joining of our military forces. We will agree to their choice even if they decline all three. If they give a counter proposal we would like to hear and discuss on it. Oh and we give them some gifts in terms of research or economy any way (but none of our species).
5. (this is getting long, lol) We send a diplomatic envoy to Andia to discuss peace.
6. (last one) We start research on space flight space weapons attempting to allow a few of our air units space travel ability (not fast as to reach another planet or even the moon just the ability to go and stay in space for an hour or two) deeming it a very good way of recon and attack with safety to themselves.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

i land where the golems use to live and live there

well increase my land anyways

i make the slime out of
Darkfiridium, Martian Dust and AK Fluid

You really want to attack the Cold? Really? Does your species have a deathwish or something? Also, you cant just make the slime, you have to GET and MAKE the resources first. The full guide on how to make the slime is somewhere. There also is the guide on how to get or make said resources.

I continue the attack on america but I concentrate on The Brotherhood in The Third Persian Empire Lands. I ready the nukes and they will fire in my command. You can't also just make the slime you need to start a mining project to find the Darkfiridium then go to Mars for the dust and the AK fluid... Anyway I fortify my and my allies lands with more soldiers and war towers.

-The Cold Space Station-
/The Cold Scientist/
It wasn't an asteroid at all it's a huge warship! Oh no! It's the Sacred Flame! HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP!! /End Transmission/

They are withdrawing to make a last stand at the Citadel! The final battle will soon be upon us. Yup, exactly as you said, you first need to get and/or make the resources. How the hell would you get Martian dust on Earth anyway?! I still have no idea where youre going with that sacred flame thing but I will allow you to continue.

A few things:
1. Can I have some basic info on the chenan's please? thanks
2. I start tunnel construction to the brotherhood. The tunnel is built away from our main interconnected tunnels.
3. We study the mother brain in an attempt to make a similar brain but this time made only for information storage and viewing. The brain can be accessed by any that bears a queens mark. The queens mark can only be gained if the queen voluntarily and consciously (it requires a large amount of concentration) creates a biochemical that is then sent into the unit. Any non-queen species unit that takes it will die as the chemical slowly eats it away from inside out. Queen species units will keep the chemical for a maximum of 24 hours before the chemical fades away.
4. We start negotiations with the chenan for chenan intergration with us. We promise similar rights to all but the mother brain and as such. We also ask for technology intergration on our chosen fields of research. Lastly we ask for the joining of our military forces. We will agree to their choice even if they decline all three. If they give a counter proposal we would like to hear and discuss on it. Oh and we give them some gifts in terms of research or economy any way (but none of our species).
5. (this is getting long, lol) We send a diplomatic envoy to Andia to discuss peace.
6. (last one) We start research on space flight space weapons attempting to allow a few of our air units space travel ability (not fast as to reach another planet or even the moon just the ability to go and stay in space for an hour or two) deeming it a very good way of recon and attack with safety to themselves.

1. Chenan is a Hollarazor nation, recently broken away from the Hollarazor union. They always were nationalists, so they used the opportunity when the chaos rose up when the Hollarazor capital got nuked. I do not think that they would give up their nation to be ruled by someone else again, especially to a different race. You can follow CaP2 if you want to find out more about them, HERE.
2. Do you mean tunneling to the Citadel? Be careful, they might expect attacks from below aswell...
3. As always, interesting. I like how detailed you go with your creations. You create a replica of the brain. Is it connected to all members of your hive network, or how does the viewing work?
4. They do not agree. They were ruled by many nations, now at last they have their freedom again. They do not accept integration into your, completely different, society.
5. You never were at war
6. Yes! Slowly everyone is getting his own space programme, first was Garriss, now you! I believe you plan on enhancing your space-flyers and fly further some day.

http://i.imgur.com/RALFy.png
Persia attacks Andia! (Ill take charge of them for now, amorboy seems to be inactive for the moment)
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i did not know that the cold lives there
i look to expand my lands
then i ask lone if we could share tecknologys
i have some cool ones that i dont want the rest of the users and their speceis to know about yet
then i atack the brotherhood of noob

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I finish off the remaining settlements of The Brotherhood not in The Citadel. I give the order to fire two nukes at The Citadel and save the rest. In the chaos I send my army again to battle to battle The Brotherhood, with The Shadows and the other species supporting me. I send a rescue team to the space station, here is what happened. (Revelation of the first surprise)

The small starship landed slowly touching the ground. It's plating and defense mechanisms are ruined, the glass of the ship was burnt and scratched. Two figures came out, dragging another two which are either unconscious, or dead. Medics came running to the rescue team healing there wounds in medic chambers and trying to check if there is any sign of dead life. A soldier saw a message pod sticked to the side of the ship. He told he commander and he read "We finally found you! We can't wait for our little anniversary, here's a little gift. The pod started blinking and making sounds. "Jump!" the commander said as he jumped away from the message pod that exploded. He demanded an answer from the leader of the rescue team, he said "They're coming but with the size of the battle ship they have, we still have 25 years to prepare. The Sacred Flame is going to rule this planet like the past ones." The Sacred Flame is coming, will The Cold and the other species defeat them or even survive?

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

thanks spore alright so I'll go with the numbered ideas, much easier for everyone.
1. Your question as to how the viewing works: The viewing is more of a transfer of thoughts and or memories. The creature gets to choose what to view by concentrating on what it needs and the brain sorts the information so that it seems as the creature is experiencing it for himself. There is two sorts of viewing, complete and partial. In complete viewing everything the memory contains is shown including pain and nerve receptions though he cannot move. The creature will not die even if the memory ends in death and the pain is purely psychological this is done to teach strategy and tactics in melee combat quickly. The partial viewing involves only sight no feelings and all senses except for sight is cut. This is mainly used in either reviewing a memory for something the orginal person might have missed. In complete viewing the memory is ingrained into the creatures brain, it will feel as though it experienced it. The partial is basically like watching a video. Information can be transferred into the brain using a secondary console. This instead of viewing takes the information you are concentrating on. Only the queen can make a complete viewing memory as it requires intelligence far beyond most of their species.
2. I meant to make Andia an ally
3. I send another envoy to Chenan and discuss a complete alliance, basically we'll help each other out if either of us is under attack and so on.
4. Yes tunneling to the citadal and we are expecting them to have protection pretty much why it is to be away from our main interconnected tunnels. The tunnelers are very fast swimmers that can breathe underwater. The tunnel starts underwater and just before the tunnel reaches the surface we stop leaving a thin layer of dirt above and we place explosives and chemical weapons. The explosives are timed and the chemical weapons will be released in the explosion, once started the explosives can only be stopped by use of a special chemical that is identical to the queens mark chemical. The chemical is in a vial and given to the tunnelers. The tunnelers should have set the timer and swam away back to our position. The tunnel should be collapsed halfway in an attempt to stop the tunnel from being used against us.
5.(oh dear this is getting long) we agree to chizards proposal but decline a few of our more biological technologies such as the hive brain and chemical weapons. We give them the space and water technologies and the ability to bear the queen's mark but for a maximum of 12 hours and it does a small amount of damage (the process of allowing another specie to use the queens mark isn't very efficient or precise as such it is less effective)
6. We do want to continue in increasing the speed of our space flyers but the problem lies in that I cant think of a biological method of speeding up a flyer in space. That and it might overpower our species. So far very little can stop our species methods of attack and its hard to kill us, we would just retreat into the tunnels but if it is okay then we integrate a bacteria into our species that make energy from the sun and use it to produce hydrogen which is then used to space travel. All space flyers are also extremely powerful flyers and we attempt to allow the flyers to live completely off the power the bacteria provides.
7. We start integration of beneficial bacteria with our species increasing our muscle strength, the energy we are able to use, contain and create and increase intelligence.
8. We give Garriss a tunnel leading just off the citadel underwater as an act of good faith. The tunnel is not connected with the main tunnels.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

no answer?

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Two words: Dwarf Fortress. I was too busy bashing someones teeth out with a mace or gouging someones eyes out with my bare hands... Ughhh... More gory than Fallout... The game has the best graphics possible too: YOUR IMAGINATION! Im sorry, I enjoyed the game too much and forgot about the time :P AND i was watching hockey, our boys owned the Czechs By our boys I mean the Slovak national team.

Russia has proposed a unification treaty with their Persian mammal brothers. They accepted. Thus the Mammal unification was formed. The Mammal invasion of Andia has finished, annexing it completely.
The Cold nukes the Citadel! The tunnels under the citadel collapsed at two points because of it! Altough many lonelighters (I gave them a name, hope you like lone ) come through and attack at full force! Support from the Shadows and the Cold is also coming!
http://i.imgur.com/riIhk.png

i did not know that the cold lives there
i look to expand my lands
then i ask lone if we could share tecknologys
i have some cool ones that i dont want the rest of the users and their speceis to know about yet
then i atack the brotherhood of noob

Well, the Cold is white, and I just noticed that I did not add the colour marker for the Cold yet, I fixed it now. He agreed to share some techs, not all of them though. You are on the other side of the world, how would you attack them quickly? The fastest way would be to use the tunnels that the Lonelighters just dug...

I finish off the remaining settlements of The Brotherhood not in The Citadel. I give the order to fire two nukes at The Citadel and save the rest. In the chaos I send my army again to battle to battle The Brotherhood, with The Shadows and the other species supporting me. I send a rescue team to the space station, here is what happened. (Revelation of the first surprise)

The small starship landed slowly touching the ground. It's plating and defense mechanisms are ruined, the glass of the ship was burnt and scratched. Two figures came out, dragging another two which are either unconscious, or dead. Medics came running to the rescue team healing there wounds in medic chambers and trying to check if there is any sign of dead life. A soldier saw a message pod sticked to the side of the ship. He told he commander and he read "We finally found you! We can't wait for our little anniversary, here's a little gift. The pod started blinking and making sounds. "Jump!" the commander said as he jumped away from the message pod that exploded. He demanded an answer from the leader of the rescue team, he said "They're coming but with the size of the battle ship they have, we still have 25 years to prepare. The Sacred Flame is going to rule this planet like the past ones." The Sacred Flame is coming, will The Cold and the other species defeat them or even survive?

You nuke the citadel and then attack it at full force! With support! From below! The Sacred Flame? Do you mean the energy that destroyed the Milky Way before? Because the source of that energy was Halo Ring. But whatever! Ill see where you are going! Im starting to fear that I put too much control into your hands... Naaah! Just kidding!

thanks spore alright so I'll go with the numbered ideas, much easier for everyone.
1. Your question as to how the viewing works: The viewing is more of a transfer of thoughts and or memories. The creature gets to choose what to view by concentrating on what it needs and the brain sorts the information so that it seems as the creature is experiencing it for himself. There is two sorts of viewing, complete and partial. In complete viewing everything the memory contains is shown including pain and nerve receptions though he cannot move. The creature will not die even if the memory ends in death and the pain is purely psychological this is done to teach strategy and tactics in melee combat quickly. The partial viewing involves only sight no feelings and all senses except for sight is cut. This is mainly used in either reviewing a memory for something the orginal person might have missed. In complete viewing the memory is ingrained into the creatures brain, it will feel as though it experienced it. The partial is basically like watching a video. Information can be transferred into the brain using a secondary console. This instead of viewing takes the information you are concentrating on. Only the queen can make a complete viewing memory as it requires intelligence far beyond most of their species.
2. I meant to make Andia an ally
3. I send another envoy to Chenan and discuss a complete alliance, basically we'll help each other out if either of us is under attack and so on.
4. Yes tunneling to the citadal and we are expecting them to have protection pretty much why it is to be away from our main interconnected tunnels. The tunnelers are very fast swimmers that can breathe underwater. The tunnel starts underwater and just before the tunnel reaches the surface we stop leaving a thin layer of dirt above and we place explosives and chemical weapons. The explosives are timed and the chemical weapons will be released in the explosion, once started the explosives can only be stopped by use of a special chemical that is identical to the queens mark chemical. The chemical is in a vial and given to the tunnelers. The tunnelers should have set the timer and swam away back to our position. The tunnel should be collapsed halfway in an attempt to stop the tunnel from being used against us.
5.(oh dear this is getting long) we agree to chizards proposal but decline a few of our more biological technologies such as the hive brain and chemical weapons. We give them the space and water technologies and the ability to bear the queen's mark but for a maximum of 12 hours and it does a small amount of damage (the process of allowing another specie to use the queens mark isn't very efficient or precise as such it is less effective)
6. We do want to continue in increasing the speed of our space flyers but the problem lies in that I cant think of a biological method of speeding up a flyer in space. That and it might overpower our species. So far very little can stop our species methods of attack and its hard to kill us, we would just retreat into the tunnels but if it is okay then we integrate a bacteria into our species that make energy from the sun and use it to produce hydrogen which is then used to space travel. All space flyers are also extremely powerful flyers and we attempt to allow the flyers to live completely off the power the bacteria provides.
7. We start integration of beneficial bacteria with our species increasing our muscle strength, the energy we are able to use, contain and create and increase intelligence.
8. We give Garriss a tunnel leading just off the citadel underwater as an act of good faith. The tunnel is not connected with the main tunnels.

I agree, it makes i way easier for me aswell
1. Thanks for the explanation. Lets move on!
2. Sadly, they were annexed by the newly formed Mammal union, looks like they want to take over all of the world at some point...
3. Chenan accepts the alliance.
4. You tunnel under the Citadel, but the nuclear explosions above cause them to collapse! Also, I like your use of hormones, chemicals and bacteria to make some individuals stronger. I love how purely biologically you play.
5. As I have said before, you share only SOME tehcs with them.
6. Repeat the scond part of point 4...
7. And again.
8. Thats nice of you, its up to him if wheter he chooses to use it or not.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i reveal my 3rd most epic tecknology the yeerks
they are slugs in their naturl state but they have the abilite to enter a host through the ear and then take over the brain of said host
they are evil in the animorphs but i made a new batch that are good because the yeerks were killid in the animorphs
i give lone some
and then i look for the sacred flame and prepare some of my other tecknoligys to atack

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

The Order of the Sacred Flame: An Order dedicated to ruling galaxies and planets. They are a mixture of many creatures, Martians, Humans and many more. It all started with a group of humans, they were amazed about how that little palace in space could produce a large green monster. They were amazed about the deity they call DarthNerd. So they stole technologies and armed themselves with dangerous weapons. They conquered worlds and galaxies in the name of their deity. They know about the Halo Ring and the horrid creature that was destroyed. From years of research and help from an alien ship, they now know how to operate the Halo Ring and how to create the slime. One day when they conquered all of Andromea, The Cold came into one of their planets and destroyed our forces and freed all of the creatures. When The Cold was already going out of the planet, The Sacred Flame ambushed them. They have been in wars ever since, even though The Cold tries to run, there's nowhere to hide.

I continue to attack with full force and nuke them again. I also use the tunnel made by the Lonelighters.

quyennb
quyennb
1 posts
Nomad

Registration on no1 else does not have to pay if free zay I will try

------------
cubefield

Showing 76-90 of 396