ForumsThe TavernKids on the bus

15 1953
LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

So recently they put me on the bus because i moved. But, they put me on the "ghetto" bus. Today some kid threatened to stab me with a knife.
Yeah, I'm changing seats. So tell me, what are kids like on your bus?

• 15 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

They're all terrible people. Honestly they all suck and i wish they were dead.

Oh wait, I carpool.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Last time I rode a bus was in the 5th Grade, everyone poking eachother saying, "you have AIDS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...."

I hated it.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

If I don't carry a knife I get stabbed. So far, I have large gash in my forearm. My city is hell.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Well, I live in a small town, where people &quotretend" they are ghetti. Nice try. Nothing ever happens on my bus. Hardly anyone even talks. The worst we get is the occasional swear word.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I don't ride the bus! Yay! When I did, there was the occasional ghetto wannabe who would pull a knife on someone. Then there was that one dude who had a fake gun and scared the **** out of the bus driver and got expelled.

Good times, good times.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I don't carry a knife I get stabbed. So far, I have large gash in my forearm. My city is hell.

According to your page, you live in Canada.

This... doesn't add up.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow.... well since we live in such a small town i doubt anyone in this city ever took the buss to get to school.

Today some kid threatened to stab me with a knife.
Yeah, I'm changing seats. So tell me, what are kids like on your bus?

honestly, i think you should do more then just changing seats. that distance isnt really difficult to cross... :/

Last time I rode a bus was in the 5th Grade, everyone poking eachother saying, "you have AIDS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...."

lol
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Kids on the bus go round and round lol just kidding well you sit right were the bus drivers mirror is or behind him I remember elementary bus was way easier but I don't really take the bus anymore yay

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Kids on the bus go round and round lol just kidding ? I just typed this but it's not showing ????? Well anyway sit right where the bus drivers mirror is and I mean or right behind him...

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I hate the kids on my bus...wait I drive myself to school, alone. ...I'm gonna go cry for a little while.

in seriousness, as soon as I got my liscense, I got a car to drive so i could avoid the hell of going back onto a bus filled with hormonally charged teenagers. ghetto children are nothing compared to ghetto teenagers. even better I don't live in the ghetto lol.

-Blade

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

That must suck having to ride on a bus with scaary people

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

all this talking make me preety proud in Israel. ther are no stabbing in busses, mostly in clubs, wher drunken 'Arses' finish each other off like samurais {"you harmed my honour! preaper to day!" but with more cursing and less talking}. in my bus, everyone sit, some talk with you about politics and stuff, and in the most extreme sitoation, a drunken ethiopian scramble to you and push a little {im not racist, its a fact that in sunday the busses are full with them. if you are curios, PM me}.

this is what happen in my bus.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

i heard that the kids on the bus said that the wheels on the bus go round and round...

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

My bus was normal, the most was some kid being too loud or braking another small rule except I walk now.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

I had to sit with 6th graders who acted like they owned the school. We 8th graders decided to "fix" that.

That's how we got 6th grade to shut up.

Showing 1-15 of 15