ForumsThe TavernAny RPG gamers?

7 1603
Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

I'm just wondering... Am I the only nerd playing D&D and other stuff of the same kind? (Pleasesayno)

• 7 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i wish i could say no. id hapilly do it but i just dont know anybody who does (and i dont even have the chance to know anybody who does). in a different place i would love to try it and probably play it alot

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i wish i could say no. id like to try it and im sure i would love it but i know no one who likes it (and its pretty much imposibble to know anyone my age here). in a different place id play it and probably go to meetings

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow lol sorry about this. its the glitch and it seemed as if i didnt post the first comment

Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

NP ^^
I don't know about other countries, but RPGs are fading here, in France. Especially among teens. I find it harder and harder to have a good team to play D&D or Naheulbeuk (French RPG based on a mp3 saga). Online, though, on English D&D websites, that can be achieved...

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i never knew ANYBODY who plays it here in israel. not only that i live in a REALLY small city so i doubt anyone here played it. and in this time of life people my age mostly dont exist in this town XD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have a friend that plays League of Legends and another friend that plays WoW. My friend says that it is hard to find good people to play with on League of Legends. Most either are new and just suck or are trolls.

Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

Daleks, those are not RPGs. Those are MMORPGs.

Showing 1-7 of 7