ForumsThe TavernPlanking

73 8405
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I don't get the point of it really.
Your just lying on the floor.
My best school friend said it was for relaxation, protest, or competion.
Kinda weird huh.
I prefer Tebowing.

• 73 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Josh&Pyro - Is there a need to post against each other?
Welcome to the internet: People disagree with one another.

Also - all these other "forms", i genuinely have never heard of.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Jeffery is tottaly right every one
the point of these forums (not really this one in particular) is to see the other side of the topic

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

i have a strong feeling that this whole thread is retarded and should be closed by the Mods

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i think planking is dead right now

that because there are new forms of it
such as tebowing (my fav)

i have a strong feeling that this whole thread is retarded and should be closed by the Mods

boy are you rude
next time im gonna flag your comment
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Lol tebowing and I saw one of the office shows and it was about planking lol one woman did it in the mans bathroom like you know how the stalls have little walls well she was a top of it lol and onother woman a top the parking pieces of cement so you don't park on the sidewalk and other places ...

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Lol tebowing and I saw one of the office shows and it was about planking lol one woman did it in the mans bathroom like you know how the stalls have little walls well she was a top of it lol and onother woman a top the parking pieces of cement so you don't park on the sidewalk and other places ...

thats why i think planking is relly cool
its insane how people make planking so legit
but i still like tebowing better
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I knew this fad wood end quickly. I got board of seeing people in a horizontal position on top of every object you can name.

I have to admit though, the places people come up with to plank on do get pretty creative! I'm drawing a plank on some of the best locations, though! =D

Okay, I'm finished.

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

boy are you rude
next time im gonna flag your comment

why, because i give my opinions in a thread? you probabilly do plank, and if i ever see you, ill be sure to curb-stomp you. Hows that for being rude?
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I knew this fad wood end quickly. I got board of seeing people in a horizontal position on top of every object you can name.
I have to admit though, the places people come up with to plank on do get pretty creative! I'm drawing a plank on some of the best locations, though! =D
Okay, I'm finished.

yah
it still a little famous

why, because i give my opinions in a thread? you probabilly do plank, and if i ever see you, ill be sure to curb-stomp you. Hows that for being rude?

first of sll calling the stuff i do retarded is rude
I DO NOT PLANK. I TEBOW.
so what your sayiong is curbstomping isn't rude
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

During Tennis practice our coach, during drills if we hit it out we have to plank on the side of the court It's not torture in the begining but painful after a while

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

During Tennis practice our coach, during drills if we hit it out we have to plank on the side of the court It's not torture in the begining but painful after a while

that sucks how does that help you
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Is this planking the abdominal exercise or planking the fad? The abdominal exercise helps by building core strength, so what I find odd is that he uses it as a punishment rather than an warm-up exercise!
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

so what I find odd is that he uses it as a punishment rather than an warm-up exercise!

unless the coach as problems they are doing this stuff for your own good
a coach would never do anything to torture you nless it can help you in anywat
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

omg my class is crazy for planking now
we all went in a circle and started planking
it was so funny
i just tried to tebow
a few people got mad at me
i called myself a rebel lol

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I find Planking hilarious. Outdated? No. Just not in the spotlight anymore. Outdated is like.....horse and buggy in major cities.

Showing 16-30 of 73