ForumsProgramming ForumRPG game( need help )

5 4547
Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

if you don't know anything about flash programming please leave now.

Hi everyone , i am currently trying to make a flash RPG game similar to Final fantasy : Crisis core ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgFbEHmlNNk )

The Elements i want to include to the game are : Cutscenes , Boss Battles , Story , Stats , Equipment etc.
this will be a hard task that will take a long time , but bear with me i think this game will be popular for a flash game.
now to what people i need :
if you are good at actionscript , a good thinker for how the game would look , a good artist or anything else that you would help with , lets discuss this further through skype : arnys1231 or just post it here. Thank you for reading [/b]Clash112[b]

• 5 Replies
Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

IGNORE THIS POST I NO LONGER NEED HELP !

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Are you just comming up with random ideas and then scrapping them leaving pretty much dead threads? At least put all your ideas in one thread to make it clean and stop sounding so urgent.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Somewhat49 is right. If you are just always going to do this, everyone will lose interest in what you put up here, even if it is a valid point.

Besides, you always start with:

if you don't know anything about flash programming please leave now.

when you say further in the bottom:
a good thinker for how the game would look , a good artist or anything else that you would help with

Why would a game designer/game artist/music composer need to know flash programming?

>.>
vinex2002
vinex2002
8 posts
Nomad

dont no

vinex2002
vinex2002
8 posts
Nomad

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hih hih hih hih ih hi why w hwywh yhy hihi hih hih hi mh9hmh hjhjbcjbgkmnja

Showing 1-5 of 5