ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCaptain's Log

3 2757
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Stardate 65808.2

*clink*
I put my bottle down. Thinking how I got to this point.

Clink

Is tradition really what brings us together?
A year ago, I would have laughed at the notion of smoking butts out of the ashtray, but now itâs a common occurrence. Quitting is hard. Itâs been said.

Clink

I can see the bottles on the floor. I can see the bottles in the fridge. I canât see how many more it will take. One more? One more? One more and I light another, and think for one more minute. I think to myself. I quit in September. It is may now.

Clink

A toast to Ignorance.

Clink

A toast to happiness.

Clink

A toast to what we all want to believe because we canât toast to what will actually happen. Iâve given it thought, but the problem is Iâve lost all thought. We have so many people doing that for us, why not, just stop? If everyone but me has an opinion, why should I tell you how to feel? I canât even tell myselfâ¦

Humanity has ended. We believe we are the most prominent species on the planet, we believe we will live on, but the truth is, we have limited years, and why not? Weâve been around for tens of thousands of years; why canât we die now. The Mayans gave us until 2012. Itâs convenient to know when you will be killed by the wrath of a dead race. and itâs smart to think to the future.

MY LIFE BRGAN AS ALL WOULD. I PEERED OUT OF MY MOTHERâS VAGINA AND GREETED THE WORLD AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN BOY SHOULD. Because god is most prominent in those who donât have beliefs. Because god is most prominent in those who donât have beliefs. And I was raised with that belief. Would that make me God or conceited? God is capitalized for a reason.
Good thing Iâm a musician, rather than a writer. Iâll make up my own grammar.
Iâm making noises by blowing air through my teeth. Why isnât that the new best thing ever?

Things atop my amp go as follows: Empty Bottle, half empty bottle, tea cup (Would be coffee cup if I wasnât able to wake up), Water cup, NyQuil (5:25am), Empty Beer bottle. Want overpowers need At most points...

I chose to make my log public. I didn't choose to make it pubic... You can if no one sees.

• 3 Replies
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Proper spacing id key... Improper spacing is a black **** in your ***...

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Update. (I know whattriple posting is.) 6:47am and I still haven't drank the NyQuil.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Okay, what's that at the beginning of the sixteenth paragraph?

Showing 1-3 of 3