well heres your spot to tell it
mine is
Daizidawizard9000

• 5 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Take up complaints with users with a moderator. Don't delete his messages if he has been bugging you because it can be used as evidence. Also just ignore him until something is done. Talking back to him would probably only make things worse.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

I would like to correct you, daleks. She. I am a girl.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well i dont but i DO have 2 stalkers XP. i cant remember one of them but i do remember the other one. im not going to post his name though but its really funny. i am the only one added to his friends list, i have no idea who he is, he never even commented on my profile and he has no profile comments XD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

just read some of your conversations (sorry for stalking) XP.

honestly im not going to be part of this fight but i would seuggest that you just stop talking to eachother AND ABOUT each other. warrior you really spammed her and i can understand why she thought your annoying so instead of keeping spamming her would you just forget about it and move on? because i CAN see a teporary bann unless you wont stop.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Please do not create threads about another user. If you have a problem with another user, take it up with that user. If it is not resolved, take it up with a moderator.

Showing 1-5 of 5