ForumsThe TavernBirthday Gifts

13 2036
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

What is the best birthday gift you have ever received? What would be your dream gift?

So far my favorite gift has been getting an iPod Classic, 160gb

I would like to get audio-techinca ath m50s/LE headphones though.... those are freaking epic...

• 13 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Probably my 3DS has been my best birthday present. I am starting to get to that age though where I don't really want much for my birthday.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

My dream birthday gift would either be tickets to the BTW ball or Lady Gaga Heartbeat earphones

My best birthday gift would probably be... idk I think a guitar hero guitar controller thingy xD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i think it was my ps2 but honestly i cant even remember if it was a bday present XD if it wasnt then it would probably be my gameboy advance sp. that light idea was a big breakthrough during those times XD

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

wow dudes you are so shalow {not meant to offened}. a gift is muc hmore than that. anything not a gadget?
my best present was the ring of my grand grandfather. it has a long history behind it. sure, oblivion {at his time} was a great gift too, but cant be compared to the ring.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

wow dudes you are so shalow {not meant to offened}. a gift is muc hmore than that. anything not a gadget?

What's the problem with being materialistic? People who claim that ''love'', ''care'', ''health'' are good enough gifts are too morally uptight, too puritanical.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

What's the problem with being materialistic? People who claim that ''love'', ''care'', ''health'' are good enough gifts are too morally uptight, too puritanical.
CMMDREX4
CMMDREX4
7 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say my favorite gift given to me was my first 100 dollar bill along with a really cool poem. I could choose whatever I wanted for my gift but it's pretty awesome having a 100 dollar bill with you.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've never cared for gifts. I prefer not to receive things without asking for them or being consulted first, which is why I don't exchange gifts during Christmas or allow people to give me anything for my birthday. Usually I have no use for the things people give me anyway, and I only have so much closet space, after all.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hey its not my fault. when shallow people give you shallow gifts your fav gift WILL be shallow XP

besides, all of the above gifts arent that shallow anyway (it all depends on the person). i would be a completely different person if it wasnt for my ps2 and gameboy sp.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I never actually get really awesome gifts but I liked it when I always liked it when I got LEGO when I was little.

Ripperman
Ripperman
12 posts
Scribe

a guitar witch i very wanted...

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

My birthday was just a while ago and three of my friends gave me an awesome gift. They bought me a ticket to a concert where they were going too. We had a great night.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

probly my marlin bolt action 270

Showing 1-13 of 13