ForumsNews and FeedbackProblem to log in

6 2994
Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

Hey! I've tried switching to AG3 but when I want to log in on my account, it won't let me. I've tried changing my password via the regular AG and re-typing it, it still doesn't work. Does anyone have the same problem/a solution?

• 6 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hmm... i switch from AGv2 to AGv3 --> no problems, still logged in.
So i test it, log out here, switch to AGv3, log in there --> works fine, no problem.

So maybe only a lil mistype on your side?

Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

I tried to switch without being logged in, tried to type my password like 5 times (with and without capital letter lock), still didn't work. However, when I switch when I'm logged in, no problem at all.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I seem to be able to switch back and forth freely on a whim. Maybe clear your history and cookie cache I do not know if that would/could do anything but it might help. Also what internet browser are you using? Maybe try switching to a different one.

Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

I'm using Google Chrome... Yeah, maybe clearing my cache would help! Thank you ^^

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well first of all how do you get to AG3 ? Well can we start getting AP from there ? Someond please reply to me on my page

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Well first of all how do you get to AG3 ? Well can we start getting AP from there ? Someond please reply to me on my page

AG3 is in Beta, and there is no way to get AP in the beta.
Showing 1-6 of 6