ForumsThe Tavern[DUPLICATE] smosh

5 1474
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

Have you guys ever seen smosh on youtube? If you have whats your your favorite video?

• 5 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Sorry man but this is gonna get Locked soon! CAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE!

I flicked through a few pages and couldn't see a "smosh" thread. If my tired eyes have missed on in the last few weeks, feel free to post it. But if it's a dead thread, then it's perfectly fine to restart an already discussed topic, so unless it was very recent, i can't see it getting locked.

Have you guys ever seen smosh on youtube? If you have whats your your favorite video?

I used to like smosh a lot but i guess they've grew old on me. I find their original videos so much funnier than the ones coming out now.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Lol throughout the years their videos have consistently funny I watched most of them and they are all SOOO funny ^_^ And lol i'll give you the link to my old smosh thread:

Ah, but that was a long time ago, no point in it being Necro'd.

They're consistently funny aye, but i think when you watch them for so long, they're just not *as* funny. I don't know.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have only watched a few. They were all funny though. My favorites are the Pokemon In Real Life ones. They are so funny and some of them are true to what I have felt.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I LOVE Smosh!!!! My favorite youtubers! Idk which is my favorite episode, I have too many... I really like "Smosh Reality Show" or whatever xD

royster73
royster73
3 posts
Nomad

Smosh has funny videos, but I think that the level humor In their videos has gone down in the last few months

Showing 1-5 of 5