gra
28 posts
Nomad

big boom! big boom! (rocket launcher)

flaming
flaming
36 posts
Nomad

who ever plays time spilter i like either the rocket luncher,monkey gun or minigun

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

A catapult that shoot shovels.

I prefer the Boss Toss actually, although shovels may be better on some occasions...

While I can't shoot a gun or anyhting like that in real life haha, I can't say I really have a 'favorite gun' in any game, real life either. However, for a futuristic gun in a game, I like the Bullseye Mk II from Resistance: Fall of Man, that or the Auger Rifle, same game. Either that, anything that's got a scope, people blow up on contact(mostly) bullets, and doesn't look like a harmeless stick...well sticks can bevery dangerous depending on their size.....Anywayz, if I had to choose another gun...either the RYNO(fully upgraded in R&C: UYA), and maybe the RYNO 4EVER, I haven't gotten it yet so it's a maybe lol.

Snipers Rule =P
and people who use grenades only in some games suk because they have no skill!!! You don't even need to aim!!! lol
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

i like AK-47!

warthogm12
warthogm12
24 posts
Nomad

i choose the sniper rifel

mintdude
mintdude
17 posts
Nomad

in real life desert eagle cause theirs somany different types and cause it has good punch for a hand gun now in games mine would be the m-16 if availible and i prefer if they have nade launcher attachments.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

sniper rifle lol got HAZE on PS3 today ownd every1 with my sniping

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

or M-16 assault rifle or AK47

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

m-16
are awesome

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

R.P.G one word says it all Rocket Propeled Grenades

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

ak-47

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

Gravity gun=best gun. Very creative, and if you have it, pretty much anything becomes a weapon. Even people.

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

Gravity gun=best gun. Very creative, and if you have it, pretty much anything becomes a weapon. Even people.

Showing 16-28 of 28