ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 100238
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Most players retire at age 36. Instead of Blake's game going up it's going to go down.

he will retire when his contract ends
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

i like the lakers, was sad to
see them lose, but it was shocking
when the heat blew up the thunder.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i like the lakers, was sad to
see them lose, but it was shocking
when the heat blew up the thunder.

the whole playoffs were shocking!
derrick rose gets injured
knicks made it in after who know how long
OKC beat dallas, LAL, and SA 3 of the best in NBA
LAC did great
indiana shock the us ...
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

derrick rose gets injured

That wasn't really surprising because he had a lot of problems with the injury during the regular season. I feel sorry for him, one season thrown away like that. Same to Richard Hamilton.
knicks made it in after who know how long

I didn't think they were going to make it. The injuries to Iman Shumpert (or however you spell it lol), Lin, and Amar'e brought them down.
OKC beat dallas, LAL, and SA 3 of the best in NBA

If you compare OKC to those 3 teams, OKC has much better speed and transition gameplay. So, they had the advantage. The win against the Spurs was impressive for OKC. James Harden just died in the Finals. If he didn't they would've won at least 2 games.
LAC did great

Memphis almost beat them actually, in Game 1. And then the Clippers just owned them in the 2nd half.
indiana shock the us ...

The 76ers shocked the US too. Considering how young their team is.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

not better than the old kobe
but maybe the new kobe

New Kobe is still pretty **** good
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

That wasn't really surprising because he had a lot of problems with the injury during the regular season. I feel sorry for him, one season thrown away like that. Same to Richard Hamilton.

it was still pretty shocking

I didn't think they were going to make it. The injuries to Iman Shumpert (or however you spell it lol), Lin, and Amar'e brought them down.

it was mainly lin but still they made it

If you compare OKC to those 3 teams, OKC has much better speed and transition gameplay. So, they had the advantage. The win against the Spurs was impressive for OKC. James Harden just died in the Finals. If he didn't they would've won at least 2 games.

they still are all in the top 10
]at least
i didn't say anything about harden whta are you talking about

Memphis almost beat them actually, in Game 1. And then the Clippers just owned them in the 2nd

so they did great

The 76ers shocked the US too. Considering how young their team is.

that was part of the ...

New Kobe is still pretty **** good

hes not better than the old one
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

hes not better than the old one

But he's still one of the best in the NBA
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

But he's still one of the best in the NBA

i know
but he was better like 3 years ago
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well yea but obviously he will get worse with age but the point is he may not be as good as he used to be but he is still better than a lot of players ever will be

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Okay guys, let's talk draft. Anyone else surprised at Dion Waiters going 4th overall? What about Perry Jones and Jared Sullinger falling to the 20s? I wanna hear what you guys think. Who succeeded and failed in this years draft?

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I actually expected Draymond Green to be picked either in the top three of the 2nd round or late in the first round

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah but as a warrior fan I like that pick. I think Draymond Green is going to be a great addition to the warriors. But if there is one thing that ticked me off about the draft it was that the warriors picked that Bosnian big man when they could have gotten darrius Johnson odom from Marquette. Also Festus Ezeli was a great pick for them. They could use a good big man for Biedrins, the problem with the big Bosnian is that they had already picked Ezeli. But I hated their first round pick of Harrison Barnes. They already have a good SF in Dorrell Wright and they could use a true PG cuz Steph Curry is more of a SG or spot up guy than a ball handler. But I think that the Hornets had the best draft getting Davis and Rivers. That's a great rookie combo and it's going to really help in the future to be one of the premier duos in the league in a few years.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

also surprised at how early Jae Crowder went

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Just found out Lamar Odom has been picked up by the Clippers. The analysts are saying it is a good thing that he is back in LA. But I don't buy it. It'd be a good thing if he were with the Lakers but I think with the other LA team its going to be an awkward transition for him. And I dont think he is ready to come back after such a disastrous 2012 season. And also, Odom felt betrayed by the LA organizations for trying to include him in the Chris Paul deal so I don't think he is all that thrilled to be back in LA either.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I'm from Cleveland and I thought Dion Waiters was a good pick because we needed a shooting guard and I personally think he will work well with Kyrie Irving. I don't know a lot about him but I looked up some videos of his highlights. He's quick and is good on the inside and can be good in the outside From what I heard also you can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know everything about the guy.

Showing 151-165 of 456