ForumsWEPRIs Hillary giving up?

9 2470
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

I'm not to sure but I think she is. I was wiching her on the tv and she sayed "I'm not saying anying yet"

• 9 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Correct. Technically speaking, Barack Obama will be the presidential candidate for the Democrats in the next election. After a surge of support from the delegates, he now has more than enough (2118) to be able to claim victory.

What Hillary needs to decide now is exactly what she's going to do before making any kind of move. To make such a gesture as conceding defeat may be premature until she knows because such can send out mixed signals- she needs to have a clear message for her supporters especially since this was such a close campaign and there are multiple options here: will she stop campaigning altogether, or become Obama's running mate?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If she doesnt shes a fool its over she lost shed b better off makin a deal wiv obama to be vice pres and helpin him campaign against the republicans

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

She is gone already.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

that sucks, because me being a republican desperately trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about, I wish Hillary won because that gives McCain or whatever his name is a better chance of winning.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Why do you like McCain?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

die ahrd republicans I hate them all originally I was republican but I rather have obama for president 10 times over before I let McCain in office, I just wish there wern't so many who would vote for a guy just because of he's a republican instead of what he is representing less money for us, more war, intolerance of different country's(he doesn't want to be as diplomatic, and even satirized obama for be so) and theres probably alot more things that I could list off about him, anyways that was a bit off topic, hillary would be a good running mate, and would/could be the first women vp of our country, but who knows whats going to happen, for right now though we need to pay attention more towards the two major candidates and hopefully people will for once vote according to what really matters, stuff like economy, diplomacy you know stuff like that and not as much on donkey vs. elephant bickering wow I sound like a divided we fail commercial.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Dude dont u think the country has had enough of republicans?
Have you payed any attention to the FAA? There understaffed and hiring off the street u know why? Because Bush didnty think it was important to fix it and in the war and well u get my point

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

now that hillary is out, i want obama to win. its better than having McCain. anyway it doesnt look like hes going to live another year!! im serious!!!

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i mean hes not going to live another year!!! he also looks like hes from the KKK. i hate him!!!!! stop the war idiot!!!!

Showing 1-9 of 9