ForumsThe TavernBad habits you have

44 6305
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Have you ever had a bad habit and its annoying or its rude. Well yes I have a ton of bad habits which I want to stop doing but one that I always do because its been a habit since I was little was...

leaning on the side of the sink while brushing my teeth.

• 44 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

My worst habit would probably be eating food off the floor. Not when it's been there for a while; I respect the 5-minute rule. But if I see my food fall onto the floor, I never have a problem picking it back up again and throwing it down the hatch.

Same, except I might inspect it first to see if the content of dirtiness is more than how much I want to eat it. Yeah I don't really believe in germs. I've never seen a direct correlation between eating food off of the floor/that someone else had part of to me getting sick.

I correct people on their on grammar.

Same as well, it's actually kinda fun for me to do, changing "good" to "well" and others like that.

Oh, and I believe you had an extra "on" in there xD
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Same, except I might inspect it first to see if the content of dirtiness is more than how much I want to eat it.

I do that too, in case there's dirt or hair or something else disgusting. I know from experience that dirt is crunchy, as in sand crunchy, not food crunchy; and hair is hair, and I can't stand having it in my mouth.

Yeah I don't really believe in germs.

I don't either, and it really bugs some people. And it bugs me to have to restrain myself from doing disgusting things around them.

I can't live with germaphobes.
jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Well let me see. . . I have so many. . . my worst one would have tobe my blatantness to people. Like one time at shcool this girl asked me if she looked fat so I just said yes and walked off.

hair is hair, and I can't stand having it in my mouth.

Yes I can't stand hair in my mouth either it is just something so discusting. People sweat on it all day for it to be thrown on your food then into your mouth. Bleh!
jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Well my bad habit must be my blatantness to humans. once at school this girl asked me if she looked fat and I just said yes and left her there alone. It was sort of funny now that I think of it.

BeyondLimitless
BeyondLimitless
7 posts
Shepherd

:3 chewing my fingernails...and fingers...

lustmyeyes
lustmyeyes
9 posts
Nomad

Biting nails, lips, skin on fingers.

Putting anything around me in my mouth (waiting for bad puns, oh dohoho you're so funny) eg. pens, candy wrappers, straws.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Staying in places where I'm not welcome.
Also pocket-pool.

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

My bad habits include:
Biting my lips ( I almost always have chapped lips)
Touching my face, especially my nose. ummm what else
the first time someone asks me to do something i don't answer so they think i'm not listening but i really am.
I am a huge procrastinator.
umm can't think of any else at the moment.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Touching my face, especially my nose
i do that to when ever i get Nervous or bored i just touch my nose
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I spit on people when I talk or laugh. Usually it's involuntary and I don't even notice until after I do it. It's especially bad in a sudden burst of laughter, which is also sometimes accompanied by the contents of my nose spilling out. Really not good habits to have if you want to make friends and keep them.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

biting my nails

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

uhh id ahve to say the nails

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

It's not really so much rude as it is strange, I'll tear skin off of my thumbs if it's dead which will usually wind up with me having a big area on my thumbs where it's just really red.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I've been chewing my nails for 12 years...

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I chew my nails so they don't get too long, but I don't ever do it out of habit.

Showing 16-30 of 44