ForumsThe TavernHow do you like your pizza?

72 9881
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Well I like it Hawaiian deep fried style.
For the toppings I pick Supreme.
What about you?

• 72 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I like mine with pepperoni and cheese with some cheesy crust.

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

I enjoy eating mine the morning after when its been in the fridge overnight. Breakfest of champions!

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

I really like meaty pizza, such as pepperoni,sausage, chicken etc. But other than that i dont really like peppers or anchovies. oh, and i like stuffed crust

dragonhunter577
dragonhunter577
6 posts
Nomad

I like any thing on it,

~Pizza Forever~

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Cheese, more cheese... did I mention cheese? Also Philly cheese steak pizza is good. It has Mozzarella, steak, green peppers, and onions. I need to stop before I drool all over my keyboard.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

My favorite is ham and pineapple, but i can handle pretty much every other topping. What really makes the pizza is the crust. I hate crust when its flat, and super crunchy.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Just simple. Light sauce, thick cheese and pepperoni.
Did you know the Romans had an early kind of pizza? It didn't have sauce, they spread fish over it instead.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

From bottom to top I like: thin crust, but so thin it is floppy, loaded with spicy spices; a think layer of sauce that is extra garlicy; yummy cheese on top; and last but not least, mushrooms and onions. And that right there is the perfect pizza.

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

I like my pizza cut into a pentagram: And when you open the box a cloud of dark vapor puffs out in the form of a skull. On top of that I prefer my pizza to be served to me hot with peperoni & normal crust, Hand made by Culinary Magnates over a fire pit fueled by magma. And served with a Nice Cold Fountain Coca~Cola.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

cheese + mushroom

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

I like mine Deep dish with pepperoni, bananna peppers, and black olives, with ranch dressing.

ThatKidFrankie
ThatKidFrankie
16 posts
Nomad

Buffalo chicken pizza. Ill eat pretty much any pizza but buff chick is my favorite, hands down.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Regular pizza with just pepperoni. Boring, but tasty.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

pepperoni

Showing 46-60 of 72