ForumsThe TavernConspiracy theories

28 5525
Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know any weird, funny or interesting conspiracy theories. This might be interesting...

• 28 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

anybody kno anything else? just want this to get back on top 4 a while cuz it could be cool. anything?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well that was technically a bump..... but better than making a new topic.

hmm what if AG is run by hobos

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

hobos with laptops? Jon just happened to know computer programing right, thats a crazy theorie

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

im just really bored lol

i feel a bit spammy

oh-no bware!

or i just have issues.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Wow, suprised these were missed.

1. Who really shot JFK? (the commission that was supposed to find the truth was wrong)

2. FDR turned a blind eye to the Pearl Harbor attack which he had prior knowledge to in order to get the u.s. into the War.

Hmmm, i know a couple more...the moon landings been said...9/11's been said...oh well i'll repost if i remember.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

THERE WE GO!

hey, anybody ever heard of the Philadelphia Experiment? dont know a whole lot about it, but in the fall of 1943, supposedly the USS Eldridge destroyer was made invisible and teleported from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Norfolk, Virginia. there were actually a lot of witnesses to it from people off AND on the ship. it was like some sort of experiment testing military technology, but was abandoned when too many people died. copy and paste this url to find out more:

http://www.viewzone.com/philadelphia.html

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

9/11 was not a controlled demolition because the way they went down is the way they are supposed to go down

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

soakerman
can u elaborate? i dont get wat ur sayin, u make it sound like it IS a controlled demolition

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

We never will know a lot of this stuff but U.F.O.s are real because numbers beyond trillion light years will have life other than ourselvs because we came as bacteria organisms on comments which also brought water. God did not make us. We come from monkeys. So millions of years older species can come here but people are afraid of things greater than themselves so the government covers up Rosswell and Area 51 so we do not run in peril at the thought of hostile creatures other than ourselves. They are probly thinking how we are weird aliens and want to learn more about us. So if we just judge they're hostile we will lose knowledge millions of years ahead of us. Chanses are they are friendly but if we attack them, our planet will be destroyed with a powerful weapon. If unknown life is hostile, we should have those russians crank up their nuke facilities and launch them. ONLY if the unknown life attacks first. Also, 9/11 was by terrorists not by ourselves.

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Well.. Sorry for the double-post, but I came to thought of these

1. The Time Machine:
Can it be possibly made in the near future? Come to think of the people around you right now: Are they from the future trying to disguise themselves with our clothing and wants to live in our time? Or are they going to contribute to our future generation that this is how people live their lives in the year 2008?..

..Or I'm just freaking paranoid ?!? XD

2. Undiscovered Species:
There could have been undiscovered ones that live below the sea water. Could have been mistaken as a stone, or the ocean floor, you know, 'cause maybe they're so huge, you cannot think or realize that they are one.. Like the Loch-ness monster in a lake, or maybe even Clover in the movie entitled "Cloverfield" .. I don't know, but I hope there would be an enormous one discovered someday that might be quite bizzare..

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

no with large buildings like that if something happens like a fire or a terrorist attack they are designed to collapse on them selves so they dont hurt or kill more people that is the way they do controlled demolitions for the same reasons

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

fst6 idont believe u about the locker thing or the 9/11 one ur a liar a fibber a joke

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

kamacaz
ok i see what ur sayin, but where did the bacteria come from??? im not tryin to preach anything, and i really like to see other peoples' theories about this, but so far nobody has been able to answer that question. that aside, thats still not actual proof that there is in fact other life trillions of lightyears away. why not on any other planets in our solar system? how come it absolutely has to be trillions of miles away? im not necessarily trying to completely diminish the fact that there is other life, i just think that some kinks may need to be worked out in many theories. oh, and another thing. who says that aliens have to be the ones millions of years advanced? maybe it ends up being us that find them in one of those cheesey flying saucers. there really could a whole role reversal and they could be the frightened beings like humans are always depicted in movie. maybe we are the aliens

Showing 16-28 of 28