ForumsThe Tavernfunny stories

9 1180
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

One time my friend was at chick fil a with a girl he REALLY liked and then someone told a funny joke and he spit all over the girl xD
Do you have any funny stories? Put them here and make us all laugh
(please)

• 9 Replies
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I figured on writing this in one of my stories but I also should show it on here.

One day I was going upstares to my room to practice my guitar. On my way up I noticed that my hands were dirty so I washed my hands in the bathroom upstairs. When I finished washing my hands, I forgot why I was upstairs so I went back down. When I made it back down I realized that I was supposed to practice so I went back up. I came into my room and grabbed my guitar. I was about to start playing when I noticed my room was messy. I set my guitar down and began to clean up and went down stairs Ironicaly forgeting my guitar. I remmembered again so I went back up. I realized that I needed to use the bathroom so I went straight there. After doing my business I left the bathroom, went downstair, and then remmembered I was supposed to practice my guitar. But remmembering all the other times that seemed to have caused me to forget made me give up and go do play video games. Ironically, I keep forgetting to play video games.

SenorCactus
SenorCactus
22 posts
Nomad

that's just people's everyday lives.
but it's still shmilarious ^ -^

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol everyone

ok so my teacher went to a club and he was dancing andthis lady wastrying to get some with him so he kept baking up trying to hide

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

@Deathbewithyou that sounds like something Kramer would do in Sienfeld. lol

Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

I wanted corn bread. i looked around my kitchen to look for it i found but was SUPER hard so as any1 would do i grabbed a shovel and smacked it barely made a dent so i brought out the big guns grabbed my barret used anti-tank rounds and had cornbread

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well this is a comersial but my friends liked it

Ok so "you are watching TV with cable..." "don't watch TV wih cable" "you get frustrated and hit your chair" "your daughter copies you" "your daughter goes to school hits her teachers lunch onto the floor..." "she doesn't go to school and hangs at the arcade with the other kids that dropped school" "she marries one of the boys..." -interference- when the priest says "you may kiss the bride they make out... -interference done- "they have a baby" they come to visit... The baby has a dog collar. "don't have a grandson with a dog collar" "get rid of cable!"

tunna94
tunna94
7 posts
Nomad

one time in my class, one of my friends entered the room and squeezed a classmate's nipples, while he was making strange noises. After this he turned his head to the teacher desk and he saw that the teacher was staring at him with an astonished face... the worse poor figure i have ever seen... LOL

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

There was a poacher who was going to kill an elephant that was sick, but it turns out the elephant was constipated, and when the poacher snuck up from behind; the elephant's medicine kicked in, and the poacher was smothered to death by poo. Poetic Justice

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

Once, before to go to sleep I was thirsty so I drinked a cup of water, then I used the toilet, but I became thirsty and I drinked another cup of water, then I used the toilet again, but more funny that i was thisrsty again and then I went to bath again. =))

Showing 1-9 of 9