7 posts
Nomad

I think it's good..what do you think?

• 8 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah we already knew it was gonna happen but ladt night made it official when she crushed and borack obama made an extremely awsome speach too, I saw the whole thing anyways now we don't have to listen to her dilusional rants and they can hopefully get together now and crush the republican candidate who is almost exactly like our current president just greedier,and older.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@crimsonblade55

Please do not think that just because a President is old that he will make a bad President. That is not true. It is just something that Democrats are trying to use against him. It will not make him a bad President.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

She should have ducked out much earlier. While McCain was able to campaign for the presidency with no worries, Obama had to worry about beating Hillary. He's got some catching up to do.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Great... now let's hope the World won't be enslaved by the new President...

traxler
traxler
7 posts
Nomad

I hope mcain wins

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@gman1000: I never said being older was necessarily a bad thing but it is something that seperates him from bush, as in its a difference betweem the two of them, but he doesn't seem like he really cares for anyone who doesn't have deep pockets now I could be wrong but everyone entitled to their own oppinion and as for my last post I just noticed I made a ton of typos so if its hard to read sry.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@crimsonobade55, ronald regan was like the oldest president, and yet one of the best, and also if your not republican, than just atleast allow the republican president some credit

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I am very disappointed at Hillary for not pulling through until the superdelegates. I was hoping it would go on for months and continue to tear the democrats apart. I think damage has been done though, and McCain can get to the White House.

Showing 1-8 of 8