ForumsThe TavernChampions leauge (UEFA) Final - Chelsea wins?

8 1290
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Not sure if many people watched the game but it was definitely one of my favourite matches.

Instense first half with chelsea getting dominated.

Then muller and Drogba each score a goal (83,88) to move to extra time.

Ends up with penalties and Drogba scored the winner.

An amazing match but as a tottenham fan I am really mad at Bayern, still an exciting match.

Opinions?

An amazing week for football. Can't believe this.

• 8 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Drogba was like a hero, he did an incredible header that saved the day. Petr Cech was also very awesome

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I was really surprised Chelsea got to the finals. And i think it is really nice they won.
It was an incredible match and I enjoyed it.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't have much to say on this. Bayern blew it just like almost all of the other teams that played Chelsea. Oh, and BTW I hate Chelsea. Especially Drogba. So when he acts the hero in the match I want to punch my TV. Yeah. 'sigh'

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

yes chelsea wins so they beat germans at PKs thats a first because Gearmans have only been beat at PKs once but chelsea won so im happy i think Ribery looks scary... does anyone else ?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I don't have much to say on this. Bayern blew it just like almost all of the other teams that played Chelsea. Oh, and BTW I hate Chelsea. Especially Drogba. So when he acts the hero in the match I want to punch my TV. Yeah. 'sigh'

Why the hate. I'm not an Chelsea fan but I think he is a good player and the new trainer really made something more of Chelsea.
I'm still kind of glad for them.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I accept that drogba is fairly competent at soccer but that doesn't mean I am happy for him and Chelsea. Rivalries don't work that way, as I root for Manchester United.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I accept that drogba is fairly competent at soccer but that doesn't mean I am happy for him and Chelsea. Rivalries don't work that way, as I root for Manchester United.

Well good news for u then, because a Dutch newspaper said that Drogba is going to leave Chelsea and he already told his teammates. Don't know go true it is but it is worth a google.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

i think Ribery looks scary... does anyone else ?

Yeah he looks like he is evil.

I thought that torres played well when he came on he got back and helped defend a few attacks that could have made bayern win
Showing 1-8 of 8