ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57747
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Oh alright well then he plays for France wait do you understand what I'm asking ? So if Ribery were going to play in the world cup wich country would he play for ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

France...that's what I've been saying all along. He already has close to 80 caps for France...

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Hey is anyone here doing a fantasy premier league team?

If so I'll make an AG league if 4 or so people want to join.

Oh and no one talk to me about liverpool vs west brom...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Goodbye Reds. Loved to see them getting knocked left right centre....
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Okay France cool so uh there's a such thing as a fantasy premier league. Is it like fantasy football ? Well I'm going to search it and Laughable I might join it and then I will be your first person.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hey is anyone here doing a fantasy premier league team?

If so I'll make an AG league if 4 or so people want to join.

A fantasy league? Count me in. I'll be your second? Do you have a link for it? Timezone?
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Uh Ace you need to make a Fantasy premier league account so search fantasy premier league in google. Lol sorry I'm not so helpful am I so uh I forgot to check the fantasy league thing out so I'm not going to be in.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Uh Ace you need to make a Fantasy premier league account so search fantasy premier league in google. Lol sorry I'm not so helpful am I so uh I forgot to check the fantasy league thing out so I'm not going to be in.

So now we wait for three more players?
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Okay so you made an account then you should tell laughable right ? Unless he is going to check this forum again so let's start talking about the next seasons big player so in the next premier league who do you think will be the best player ?

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah, just sign up here. You just need your email and if you want, you don't have to put your real name.

I know the season's already started :/ but you'll still be able to make a team. You get 100m and you spend it on whoever you want. You must have

1. 2 goal keepers
2. 5 defenders
3. 5 midfielders
4. 3 forwards

You only put 11 in your team of course.

The most expensive player is 13.1m, so don't worry about price

After you have decided your team you can only get 1 free transfer a week which is reasonable.

Hopefully I can get 5 people but if not I can still make the league.

OT

My personal prediction for top 3 players this season:

Hazard
Kagawa
Torres

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Oh and 2-2 with manchester city...

Still OK...

I want to start attacking skrtel but instead I'll just say he scored a fantastic goal.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

No I don't think torres is going to be that good and I might join but we're going to be behind any way if we start now but anyway it sounds pretty fun but I'm not going to join cause I don't have enough time and you could get more people by making a forum about it and then you might get more people than you have now.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Torres is starting to have glimpses of brilliance.

Predictions for top scorers:

Tevez
Rooney
One of the Toons men.

omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

I really don't think that Rooney ever has really helped his team. I think he just causes lots of problems with other players and coaches.

themastertroll
themastertroll
2 posts
Jester

My favorite player is Messi. my favorite team is Barcelona. My Favorite national team is Spain. I like Liverpool, Sounders, Arsenal, and many other teams.

Showing 256-270 of 273