ForumsThe TavernZombie Apocalypse

11 3557
Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

So if the zombie apocalypse started in 12 hours wat would u stock up on (i.e. beer, Glock 17)

Note; THEY HAVE TO B THINGS U HAVE ACCES TO SO ICBMS!!! well maybe if ur russian but still

• 11 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

First the important stuff:
-water
-food
-medical supplies
then:
-things to barricade my house/temporary hold-out
-weapons to defend myself
-tools
-contact with other Friendly survivors (most would be bandits, and in reality, pose a greater threat than actual zombies)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i would collect a bunch of hot girls, because hot girls always die first in horror movies. so when the zombies attack, a hot girl would die first and i could escape with the other hot girls and so on.

but honestly i would try and go to a police station, because if it just started, then their wouldnt be many zombies yet, would there?

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

did you ever think that there were zombies wiped out by a human apocalypse?

linkprechaun
linkprechaun
2 posts
Nomad

pieguyme... thats genius.... and yeah ive given this so much thought its not funny... so here goes...
water
canned food
a crowbar
a 9 mm pistol
a shovel
a backpack
a hammer
a TON of wood
gasoline
and my brain

with that you could basically survive alone and yeah other survivors would be pretty cool ya know reproducing and what not anyyyyways... i would dig a huge deep trench around my house and use my fence posts to make spears (or types of vietcong style pungi sticks) in the trench then use my wood to make a bridge i could use to traverse the trench when neccessary and other than that youd basically be set until you need to move on due to lack of resources then just repeat

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Well, my preparations would largely depend on what I know of the zombies' behaviors and properties, but there are a few things I would surely do:

First off, I would get my hands on:
-Some sort of easily accesable weapons
-Water
-Food
-Wood
-A Swedish Army Knife
-A flashlight with spare batteries
-Backpack
-Medical supplies
-A deck or two of playing cards
-A few phones (Because there's an app for everything! *Wink with thumbs up*

After which I would, as soon as possible, contact my most trusted friends and then break into a rich person's estate and hole up there for as long as possible. And why, you might ask? Because that's the safest possible place in a zombie apocalypse in my opinion.

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

A gas mask would be my first priority. If there was a zombie virus, then how would it spread? By air? By contact? A gas mask would eliminate the first possibility. Then supplies. Preserved foods, thick clothes to help me survive if I were hit by a zombie, and a weapon of some kind. Either that or i'd contact FPSRussia.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i would collect a bunch of hot girls, because hot girls always die first in horror movies. so when the zombies attack, a hot girl would die first and i could escape with the other hot girls and so on.

Don't forget the black peo-...nope. Not gonna say it!

Obvious answer is what most people have said..all those supplies and what-not.

My main thing, I want some swords. I'll take a pistol to be safe, but my weapon of choice will be swords (maybe a halberd if I could get my hands on one)
ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

If it the apocalypse has just started then the first thing is to raid groceries and supermarket for
-goods like water and all foodies that can last like forever and a day (canned foods etc)
-medical supplies
-cb radio (because nothing can beat this old school communication system)
-wood and barbed wires to reinforce our house
-weapons of choice: a glock 19, a sig sauer, a compound bow and a short sword (katana maybe?)---yes, i'm a bloodthirsty girl.

everything else can be stolen thereafter, right?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

A Swedish Army Knife

Are you sure you don't mean a Swiss army knife?
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

it depends on if its local,tri state,country only,world wide.. id stock up on food water find a better safer place..but if its only city/state wide something like that id raid the crap out of places like gamestop/best buy/apple stores LOL XD

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

it is impossible to survive but i would still try.

water
canned goods
ak 47
ammo
swords
tank(if you stole it from the army)
rifles
allies

Showing 1-11 of 11