ForumsThe Tavernthe Finalse! {tests}

3 1090
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

so i just finish the my finalse in math {so long, dear nemesis!} adn in my choosed topic {from two}, psycholigy. i dont know yet the grades, but i hope for the best. how about you peoples?

• 3 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Just finished my last one today. I think I did well on all of them. I know for Statistics I got a B and for US History I got an A.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

so i just finish the my finalse in math {so long, dear nemesis!} adn in my choosed topic {from two}, psycholigy. i dont know yet the grades, but i hope for the best. how about you peoples?

you finished math? congrats.... what level did you do? if you did 5 yehidot then REALLY congrats.... i know how much that hurts. it made me happy to find out that israels math level is actually pretty high. unfortunately because of our schools laziness i couldnt choose psychology like i wanted. on the other side... because i couldnt choose it i chose biology instead which im happy i did..... so i have no idea if i was lucky or not. if i could choose again with all options id choose psychology instead of chemistry.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The only one I know (or have even taken) is my Bilogy EOC, which I got a 100 in. I finished it in 30 minutes, as did most of my friends.

Showing 1-3 of 3