ForumsThe Tavernworst video game ideas ever

10 1840
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

have you ever thought "hmm i wonder if theyl make a twilight game ooh adventure time maybe possibly jersy shore or guitar hero justin beiber" worst ideas i came up with how bout you

• 10 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I personally think that most video games that originated on T.V. are a terrible idea. With the exception of Harry Potter, Spongebob, and LoTR.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

How about the real time watch paint dry simulator game.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

another acured to me ultimate shopping championship

BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts
Nomad

Simulator Simulator.

A simulator where you simulate someone simulating someone else.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

A knight who uses a gun. Seriously, think at the middle age...A castle being attacked... archers, swordmans...And this dude with bombs, guns, plasma cannons, pizza......No, wait. It IS a good idea D:

shadedoom143
shadedoom143
18 posts
Blacksmith

walking tournament... ?

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Ok. So you wake up in a padded room, and you gotta find your way out, but there's a catch: You're in a straight jacket, and you're not flexible at all. So you have to wait in your room for 3 weeks (The game is in real time), and you win by getting out. The good part about the game is that it would be advertised as a puzzle game, but really there's no way to escape. There would be mini games in it though, like eating oatmeal with no hands, and... not going insane?

Or maybe, Sperm: The Video Game For Adolescents.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Abstinence: The Video Game

, is what I meant to say.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

pixelcounter: count the pixels in very tiny pictures.

flashing picture: try to look as long as possible at a picture that has fast and bright flashing and changing colors colors.

the insult: try to stay calm while you get insulted in the worst ways.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

fight against stupid AI that always loses, go to pvp feeling confident, realize you learned nothing, practice for several years, make new account to cover massive loss record.

All while being called a noob.

True story, and it relates to MANY games.

Showing 1-10 of 10