ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Do On Armor Games When It's Night And Only like Two People Are On?

46 6046
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I personally make random forum, play a few games, or just rant on with friends on forums, files, or multiplayer games. Im just bored and it's night so...ya! Tell me what you do! =)

• 46 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I read through subforums I wouldn't normally: WEPR, AMW, programming, tavern, and forum games.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Play a random game or just turn off my pc.
Anyway all of my friends are now offline forever. They just wont answer D:

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

nothing. when its night here its morning in most other places so people are on (still im asleep so it doesnt count). most of my conversations with people here are kind of like:

day1: my comment
day2: persons comment
day3: my comment.

its kind of annoying but theres nothing we can do about time zones

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

i turn off the computer and read a book

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I do all sorts of stuff, whether everyone's online or no-one is... play games (always nice!), post in the forums, reply to my comments, re-arrange my profile's about, stuff like that! =)

And when I'm done with all that... prepare some info or images for the music threads I run in the popular media forum! =D

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I read through subforums I wouldn't normally: WEPR, AMW, programming, tavern, and forum games.

That's what I'll do sometimes not necessarily when it's night, because of time zones and all of that but when I'm just bored.

I personally like Zakyman's response as well:

i turn off the computer and read a book

Or go to sleep. After all, it IS night.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Well when I am online I almost never get messages. Then when I am not a get a bunch. I usually lurk around the forums and play some of the games.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

It's actually one; only me.

Other people are online only in their posts, so if there's a post at the exact nanosecond that I post, then there's two people online at that moment.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

OMG lots of responses! And they came...over...night...didn't think anyone was on at 3 in the morning! Thanks for responding, my other forums don't get to much attention. Even after I put links to EVERY one of my forum on my file. YAY, people DO like me! Take THAT MOM!!! lol jk =)

SidTheGreat
SidTheGreat
1 posts
Nomad

I say 'hi' on random threads. Oh that reminds me:

Hi.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

YAY, people DO like me!

It's not that we like you, it's just that we all want AP and posting in threads is an easy way to get some.

I'm ussualy asleep at night, though if things are active in the evening I call it a day and read a book or study for school.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

i eat candy and play fallout 3

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I go and play a non online game and then rate it so I do about 10 of those every time I'm up when it's nite and none of my friends are on

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I sleep. xD
Well..sometimes I'll play some games :P

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

@Maverick4

YOU BETTER HOPE THAT WAS SARCASM!!! lol jk I don't really care if you don't like me. Really, who would care???

Showing 1-15 of 46