ForumsThe Tavernsomthing sad

10 1800
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

hers the thing post your thoughts
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school He told his friends that it was cool And when he pulled the trigger back It shot with a great crack Mummy I was a good girl I did what I was told I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another And all because he got the gun from his older brother Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush And tell my little sister that she is the only one now And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class And never to forget this and please don't let this pass Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack Mummy listen to me if you would I wanted to go to college I wanted to try things that were new I guess I'm not going with daddy On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married I wanted to have a kid I wanted to be an actress Mummy I wanted to live But mummy I must go now The time is getting late Mummy tell my Chris I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date I love you mummy I always have I know you know it's true Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
this is so sad

• 10 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

The real tragedy here folks, is that this is the day punctuation died.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The real tragedy here folks, is that this is the day punctuation died.

No, the periods just evolved to be invisible. You can clearly see where they would go...he even capitalized the starts of new sentences. Just..no sentence starts with "And" the grammar is bad and the word "mummy" is 1/5 of the word blob!

Your grammar -is- what was intended to be sad right? The word blob isn't sad, it's just a never-ending stream of emotional rhetoric.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

hey i got this from a user on a different site

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Don't you just hate it when people don't use punctuation?! Though, from what little I understood from it, it was pretty sad. Where did you find this badly punctuated story, may I ask??

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

and you arent even reading the thing are you even sad who cares about punctuation and grammer seriosly your missing the point

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

hey i got this from a user on a different site

So you just plagiarized it?

and you arent even reading the thing

I read it.

who cares about punctuation and grammer

Everyone who's anyone.

seriosly your missing the point

It's hard to miss the point of a blunt object.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i got this from fanficton.net

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

your suposed to comment on the story not the puntuation and grammer and spelling and capitals in the story

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

your suposed to comment on the story

What about it? You just want us to agree with you and say, "It's sad?"

not the puntuation and grammer and spelling and capitals in the story

Considering that punctuation, spelling, and grammar are how we communicate through text it seems to be a fairly important aspect to any story.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ugh mods please lock this thread for me

Showing 1-10 of 10