Forums

ForumsFlash Games

1066 - Multiplayer Games

Posted May 30, '12 at 5:41am

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

1066 is a fun little strategy game, but it has a glitch in the multiplayer option:
YOU CAN NOT 'CHARGE' AS YOUR FIRST HAND-TO-HAND ATTACK OR THE GAME WILL FREEZE.

Actually you can't charge even in the same round as your first melee attack. So that's it - if you want to play multiplayer that's part of the strategy. Remember: you can attack from far away by hitting a different column. So, moving 3 across is a charge but moving 1 down and 3 across is a regular attack. Again, you have to wait till the next round after your first attack to charge.

A player who charges first and causes the game to freeze is the looser and must go flagellate themselves vigorously.

Posted May 30, '12 at 5:48am

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

Here's a 'challenge code' if anyone wants to play: M11CIMUA0

I'm going Normans with heavy cavalry.

Posted May 30, '12 at 6:17am

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

M11DZZ7A0

Posted May 30, '12 at 7:35am

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

M11Z5VYA0

Come on, give it a go...

Posted May 30, '12 at 10:47am

jmsb

jmsb

33 posts

IT TAKES AGES TO LOAD

Posted May 30, '12 at 10:56am

gold785

gold785

1 post

that's not fair with taunters and i hate the bug but it is fun on multoplayer

Posted May 31, '12 at 1:08am

MrZRock

MrZRock

10 posts

Taunters:My advice is to just have these and a couple of horses because these drain enemy's mortal then charge them with your horses.
Horses:Perfect for strength. They can move real far and can knock your enemy right off his/her feet.
Hand to hand soldiers:I would rather not get these because of there strength, I mean strength is good in all yeah but, they also can't move as far. There advantage is close up which is challenging to get to before they charge you.
Multi player:Now this is a unfair option. They could just taunt you so I recommend not to play on this just play with a sibling or a friend

Posted May 31, '12 at 6:20pm

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

Wanna play? - M11OST2A0

meh, it looks like even when you mind the charge it still freezes sometimes. Still trying to figure out if it's even worth it.
btw, you can counter taunters with lots of cavalry, archers would probably work to. He's not going to feel so taunty when he's taking damage. You do need to use 1-2 of your guys to taunt back though, to keep up moral as you deal damage.

Posted May 31, '12 at 7:14pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

It take so long to find a players in that games. And I think that games can't chat in online if I not mistake.

Posted May 31, '12 at 8:09pm

Falcynn

Falcynn

2 posts

Actually I noticed that if you get all Warriors with Vikings (since they have the highest courage) and just keep them all in the back row, you'll be able to win in two turns if you taunt with all of your units.

I'm curious to see if there's anyway to beat this strategy though (since it would suck knowing that this game is broken due to taunts), so if anyone wants a go at it I'm at L13PNSIA0

Reply to 1066 - Multiplayer Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!