Forums

ForumsFlash Games

1066 - Multiplayer Games

Posted May 31, '12 at 8:46pm

Falcynn

Falcynn

2 posts

Never mind, I figured out a way to play against myself, and I tried to experiment with different strategies to combat the strategy I mentioned of just constant taunting.

Anyways, it seems that since the point of the game is to get your opponent to 0 morale (not to actually kill all of your opponents units) and that the fastest way to reduce morale is simply taunting (you can win in one turn if your opponent doesn't use any taunts and you have at least 11 units), using your units for anything besides taunts is wasted time essentially.

If you send out even one unit to attack, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage because of all the turns that unit is putting into taunts. And if you splurge on cavalry, which costs 3 points, then your also putting yourself at a disadvantage since you have less units to taunt with. If it took like 3 or 4 turns to beat an opponent who isn't taunting with the strategy I mentioned in my last post, then it might be possible to win with cavalry or something, but with the way the game is I think this strategy breaks it...

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 6:38pm

eertyek_the_mad

eertyek_the_mad

151 posts

If you do Vikings and All warriors to taunt, you win every time... kinda cheap way to win, but thats what is happening when I play. I end up fighting the same enemies EVERY TIME

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 11:42am

Elbreth

Elbreth

17 posts

In multi I can't finish a single game... **** it...

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 4:18pm

Lanceschrott

Lanceschrott

7 posts

Taunting is surely a cheap way of winning.
Sadly with multi-player games it does not take long for players to find the most effective way to win.
And as soon as the odds are against them the cut out. *sign*
This game could be so much better if those mini-games where to be taken out and a lot more tactical aspects added.
A part 2 would be great.
Until then just play with friends in a no taunt manner.

Posted Jul 30, '14 at 11:56am

bluediager888

bluediager888

1 post

[b]
How do I even get a challenge code?

Reply to 1066 - Multiplayer Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!