ForumsThe TavernEver dreamed about zombies?

15 2461
manny132
manny132
41 posts
Peasant

i'm writing this because i just woke up and i was dreaming about zombies and stuff and man it ws wierd and i was wondering ever happen to anyone else?

• 15 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

I did once, except it was a dream about a Moose that was a zombie (I live in alaska)

It ate my foot and I woke up ._. lol

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

YES
Except I don't know if this is uncommon because I always seem to be having odd dreams like that. It usually includes people that I know.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I had a dream that on newyears, the zombies would all come out, and we had to stop them.... then my brain did a 360 and totally made it ridiculous. we had to stop them by chiseling away at stone slabs. XD

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Stone slabs? And I thought my dreams were odd.....

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

I dream about zombies all the time. I read somewhere it apparently means you're detached from the people around you.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I once had a nightmare of zombies. Like it was night and I was in my school with my friends and we were next to our furnace. Than zombies came out of the furnace and we needed to run away because we had no weapons. I live in a two floor house. I live in the first floor with my mom (dad is in Norway) and in the second floor there is my grandparents. Sometimes my mom is working in the night and she's not home those nights and then I am left alone. And in those nights I try to not go to sleep because I always have a feeling that in any moment there will be a zombie who will open my room's doors and eat me. I am scared to go to sleep. What should I do to forget that dream?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

once i had a really really really stupid dream about zombies it was like what the earth !! we were at school than zombies attacked we defended the school with lots of my friends dying !! ... than after that i dont know what happened than i was kaboom in a APC !! with a full armoured team of SWATS !! we reached our school !! and attacked the zombies when we continiued our way into the main hall of the school than everything went dark !! and werewolfs chased us !!!! and i was holy sh... ! than michale jackson came with lots of lots zombies behind him !! and killed the werewolfes ! and me and the SWAT team and michale jackson and the zombies danced all the night !!!! it was so stupid that i laughed all along !!!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Dude, seuriosly? You dreamed about that?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I've had 3 that I can recall.

1. I was fighting them with my grandpa. He had his shotgun and I had an AK. It was awesome. We held 'em off for hours, but we were eventually backed into a small mobile home and got surrounded. I woke up before we were overrun.

2. The next one was almost a game. A wave of zombies would attack my school. Any that were taken down stayed down, but any infected would spawn as zombies in the next 'round'. It was epic. I was carrying a belt-fed Browning Automatic Rifle. Eventually it was me and about 4 others who made it to the rooftop where we were almost overrun, but we managed to gun 'em all down.

3. The last one was completely a game. It was on a map similar to Shangri La, but in South America or something. After many rounds, I ran out of ammo and was overrun.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Sure... whenever I saw a nice good old George A. Romero movie I usually tend to dream about zombies the following night! Usually dreams that consist of me being the starring hero who bluntly slays all them buggers with ease! Nightmares about them are rare... =)

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I just had the worst zombie related nightmare two nights ago. I normally don't remember my dreams but I remember waking up and being terrified. Because I've been wanting to share it I'll post it here.

My dream was split up into two sections. In the first section, my immediate family was holed up in a house by the ocean. The zombies in this particular scenario weren't very smart and only came out during the night. We had the windows closed and they apparently couldn't get in. This isn't the one that scared me though, because my family was fine. I must have woken up because there was another part.

In the second part we were at my house. I live in a suburban town so there are a lot of houses. For some reason all of my neighbors were over...and one of my neighbors is a baby. Well night comes and these zombies are a lot smarter. The house is boarded up and we are all in my living room freaking out. The zombies aren't anywhere near and then all the sudden the baby starts to cry and they break through the barricades and attack us. Then I woke up.

This is why I don't watch the show Fear Itself before I go to bed...or read about it or do anything related to it. It doesn't freak me out until I go to sleep. And I never have nightmares.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Having to fight off hordes of zombies is quit the recurring nightmare for me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

One weekend I dedicated those days to playing games and watching movies about zombies. Of course I had zombie nightmares. It was similar to what happened in the games and movies as well; I'd be watching the news or browsing the internet, then suddenly it changes to a news network and they mentioned there has been some kind of outbreak. Then you'd gather up all your supplies and move to a more secure location. When you're comfortable and least expect it, they'll start coming in hordes and breach the place.

EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

Yep. I had this really random dream when I was little about being picked up from school in my mom's van, but when I got inside the vehicle, there were zombies there dressed in clothing that my mom and little sister usually wore. There was also a zombie parrot in the car. No idea why. We never had one. xD I woke up before the zombies ate me.

Krosofire007
Krosofire007
17 posts
Nomad

The only dream I had with zombies was when I was being chased by stormtroopers through my neighborhood except it was turned into a warzone. I ran into a house and got cornered in the bathroom and found one of those star wars blasters. When I shot the stormtroopers, they turned out to be zombies under their armor, and suddenly their armor dissapered and I had to hold off the zombies while on a toilet. I woke up when my ammo ran out.

Showing 1-15 of 15