ForumsThe TavernFinal Exams

13 2150
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Well, if anyone still has finals, good luck. I have my last one tomorrow for one class (one hour of the day for one day of the week :/ )
Anyway, for discussion's sake, feel free to talk about what finals you have, how you think you're doing, etc. etc.

• 13 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

oh i have my last one tomorrow too. i had a spanish one recently, but that was extremy hard. now i have a math one, and that should be easy. its weird, i cant really "study" for math finals.... idk why but its been working

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Ugg... Exams!
I have them in all four of my core classes D: My first one is Wendsnday, Last is Friday. After that, however, schools out! Its like i can see a light at the end of a tunnel, but there is a giant fire-breathing monster guarding the way out

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

(one hour of the day for one day of the week :/ )

You think that's bad? I have to take 2 tests a day and they're 2 hours each. I have 3 days of hell next week, but at least school will finally end.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol i remember that last year my last exam was like in the middle of summer vacation. they really dont know how to give us normal dates for the exams here in israel XD

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i had one for history
weve been working on in for more than four hours and were not even close to being done
=(

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow 4 hours... i remember our hebrew final exam was 4 hours long but nobody needed it... on the other hand they only gave us 1 hour and a half for the chemistry final exam..... i was like: ".... why cant we take some of the time of the hebrew exam and give it to our chemistry exam? :S"

our tanah (jewish bible) exam was also horibbly long. it wasnt difficult but it just wouldnt end. i actually got so tired and bored that i just took the exam, put it in the corner of my desk, took out some chocolate and other kinds of food and started having a little picnic XD i got plenty of gazes but i think we all knew how annoying that exam was.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Let's see...for my A levels, I have 8 history essays, 2 history source questions, 4 economics essays, 2 economics case studies, an English paper *** essay, 4 literature essays, and two 3 hour long math papers.

Which adds up to more than a dozen ring folders crammed with notes to read. Those things must weigh at least 5 pounds each.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I finished all of mine. I think the worst I did was a B.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i had my finals, math, german and english. i have to give a presentation about allergies next week. then we must wait till we get our school certificate. i hope i did not make too many errors in my final exams. and that i did not get stunned by my stage-fright.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I got my exams next week on Wednesday and Thursday. I got two on Wednesday and one on Thursday. I'm not too worried about my math and English exam, but my science is going to be a tough one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I had exams months ago, but I do have a graduation test I must take in a week or two. It's a test I've failed two years in a row... math. But I've always been one point out of acceptable range. Does that one point really matter that much?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well... I already took all of my finals, school's over for me! I feel bad for all of you still taking exams =/

I always manage to do fine in my finals. I never really get nervous for them as I always have to get somewhere around a 63-68% to actually not have an A in the class

This year... let's see... oh yes A's on all of them studying for at the most 30 minutes for each of them. I had Honors ALG II, Physical Science, and German. I don't know, they all just seem so easy I don't really see a point in studying for a long period of time when I could be doing other things.

Showing 1-12 of 13