Nomad

Which is ur favorite sport?

• 12 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

in relation to this thread i...

like to watch football GO TEXANS!!! GO TEXANS!!! GO TEXANS!!!

and i liketo play basketball

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

mine is soccer and b ball

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

As a child, the only one of these sports I ever had any interest in was baseball. I had a lasting obsession with it throughout elementary school, and I still played it through middle school. Even though now I don't really consider myself a fan, it still holds a soft spot in my heart (of steel).

I did also enjoy playing football and watching basketball, but I never had an obsession with either during any point in my life.

I never cared much for hockey or soccer. I found them boring to watch and not much better to play. Too much running around and not much else.

Does that make me a true American?

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

To watch or to play?
To watch, my favorite is football. Call me a stereotype if you will, but I enjoy it.
To play, I would have to say baseball. It doesn't require as much energy as the others, and I can't move around for more than a few minutes at a time without collapsing. Yes, I'm not very athletic.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I grew up on hockey. I was born during a red wings game. I love hockey. I never played any of these sports though

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Does that make me a true American?

Yes it does
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Soccer, of course. I like watching and playing basketball. I can't stand playing baseball, it's so boring and long! Hockey is actually interesting to watch. Football is ehhh, I just like watching the Superbowl like most people lol.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Soccer, of course.

Its my least favorite sport
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's hard for me to choose a favorite... I love playing all of them! =D

Can we please have more choices perhaps? I don't want to be limited to five sports I like almost equally!

luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

Basketball and Soccer

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Football, naturally. (Prefer watching, not playing. I am not athletic)

Nothing like watching those last minutes of the fourth quarter, time is running out, and wham! 2-3 touchdowns are scored! There is just a thrill in there that is indescribable.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Basketball to Play or soccer. To watch on TV is football. I'll watch hockey or baseball, but I prefer to be at the game for those two sports.

Showing 1-12 of 12