ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do to kill time?

90 15193
bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

I either play basketball,video games,armor games, or play chess.

• 90 Replies
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I'll do what I'm doing right now...play Armoor Games

-R4

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

Watch Tv , play games , go to the park , maybe sleep

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Don't be modest, now... we've all seen how much time you put into each and every one of your castles!

Yeah I build them while I'm working. xD
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If I'm not outside I'll usually watch movies, play games, or browse forums.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah I build them while I'm working.

Well then... either you're an architect, or you're wasting a great talent!

If I'm not outside I'll usually watch movies, play games, or browse forums.

What about when you are outside?
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I have a long list but the main few would be in no order...

Playing board games.

painting, drawing... anything artistic to vent my creative side.

Logical puzzles or riddles because I enjoy them.

Specific website like this one, FB, youtube, miniclip, nitrome and neopets (I put more time into AG, miniclip, FB, youtube and neopets though the others are just an occasion)

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well i always get up in the middle of the night and play Bad Eggs and do forum posts like now im doing that and my bettery is low so i am going to plug it in now

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Well first, I distract it by throwing a rotten fish in it's general direction. Once time comes to investigate, I push the large rock I have resting on the edge off, causing a pre-set barbwire net to snag him. I then take my chainsaw and run towards him and chop him into little bits. Afterwards I feed his body to some rabid Pillsbury dough boys.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I kill clocks its the only way to kill time at all

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I listen to music all the time, especially on long car trips. I go on youtube, here, or Skype. Hiking is also really fun. Or, if I'm ~really~ bored, I clean.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well first, I distract it by throwing a rotten fish in it's general direction. Once time comes to investigate, I push the large rock I have resting on the edge off, causing a pre-set barbwire net to snag him. I then take my chainsaw and run towards him and chop him into little bits. Afterwards I feed his body to some rabid Pillsbury dough boys

And the winner of best way to kill time goes to...
KASIC!

I'm more into flamethrowers myself. I like to place some fly paper somewhere in my house, and when time steps on it he trigers a spontaneous combustionized flamethrower (If there wer such a thing) to burn him to a nice 900 degrees celsius. Once he's nice and crispy I eat him for a snack.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I listen to music, play video or online games, or bug my sister! XD It really works!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

i play on armor games(well go on the forums and comment usually)

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Well, i usually play a random videogame...Not much to do, But in these times, I need to study a lot because i got final exams, so i shouldn't be here...I'm too tired of studying tough D:

katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

I like to sulk in my own filth.

Showing 16-30 of 90