ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do to kill time?

90 15195
bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

I either play basketball,video games,armor games, or play chess.

• 90 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Music is the best way to murder time(Time pass!)!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well first I grab a big kitchen knife. Then I sneek up behind my alarm clock. When it's not looking I attack and MURDER THE THING! Stupid clock. It was broken anyways, it kept waking me up.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I like to play Flash Games here on ArmorGames or listen to music! Sifting through my CD's and randomly pick one always does the trick!

Combining both is -of course- the ultimate way to kill time!

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Play Xbox, Listen to music, drink coffee, and play with airsoft guns all at the same time.

Thomas666666
Thomas666666
9 posts
Nomad

Play Minecraf, go on Armorgames and Kongregate to play games, watch videos on Youtube.

Thomas666666
Thomas666666
9 posts
Nomad

Whoops, I meant Minecraft.

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

Games, books - interesting ones (yes there is such thing!), out with friends, not big fan of sports but I do play basketball from time to time. :d

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

What about when you are outside?

Football and/or basketball, walk, tan, swim, and some other things. It depends on where I am.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ummm...This. Or watch TV, sleep, hang out with friends, search the web...So a lot of stuff.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I do many things to kill the time like playing on the computer, television, video games and many others.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

'What do you do to kill time?'

I hit it with an axe.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I go on armorgames and either play exit path or go on forums and see what's up

DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

Watch TV, Play Video Games, Archery, Playing the Guitar

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I don't! That would be awful mean. Time is meant to be be used well, not to be killed!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I read, stare at things I want to buy, listen to music, work on random things like basic chores, the like.
However, I do not kill time, persay. I love timepieces, and would never dream of destroying one. Except those crappy digital ones you get for a dollar, they're satisfying to destroy.

Showing 31-45 of 90