ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do to kill time?

90 15211
bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

I either play basketball,video games,armor games, or play chess.

• 90 Replies
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Well when I went to the Great wolf lodge, I played Magi Quest to pass the time, because we didn't want to be at the water park all day.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I play basketball when the weather is nice, but when it's not, I either play video games or AG. I also play the violin and the electric guitar.

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

i kill it with training

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Since I am not involved in any clubs or sports all I do is Armor Games and watch TV....

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I found a new method to killing time, making models and stuff. And going on AG kills time, but I spend a lot of time here so all I do is kill time....

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I read books and draw and do other things as well, but I think that is generally more productive than spending time on Armor Games. Especially reading, reading is never just a time killer! So I would have to say Armor Games is where I do most of my time killing.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I think about what I should have done in the past to make my future better

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

AG, ride bikes, read (rick riordan), cook with my mom, fish with my dad that's about everything I do to pass time in order.

vilano
vilano
20 posts
Nomad

Have sex

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

what I should have done in the past to make my future better

The best way to make the future better is to stop dwelling on the past. You can't change the past, but you can change the future, and that's never going to change if you continue to live in the past rather than in the present.
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I usually play basketball. Relieves stress and is a good way to pass the time. Basketball is great. That is my favorite thing to do when I can.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I listen to music, play armor games, and/or watch TV. Most of the time I do 2 or all 3 at a time.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

One bullet from a barret sniper rifle to the head should kill time, although it might take several since he is a giant.

going on here to post in the forums works too.

~~~Darth Caedus

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I usually clean the house.

Yeah, I'm a weird guy who takes responsibility.

Either that or play my Wii. Depends on what time of day it is.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I play Xbox or AG

If i have homework i do that. Other than that i just sit around or read. If i have alot of time to kill I goto basketball training for a couple hours.

Showing 61-75 of 90