ForumsThe TavernA Major Fault with IE (Or is it Me?)

5 1159
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I seem to be having a very large problem with Internet Explorer. You know how the Temporary Internet Files are stored in it? Well, apparently IE, is TOO good at that because whenever I come to Armor Games, every page is the same.

Internet Explorer won't update it's pages.

I've tried deleting the Temporary Internet Files, Browser History, and changing those settings so it SHOULD look for the newest versions of pages.

Nothing seems to help, and I can't download any other browser because our internet provider gives harsh penalties for downloading anything. I'll probably have to pay an extra $20 just to download Chrome. It's also the only internet I can get where I live.

• 5 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

is TOO good at that because whenever I come to Armor Games, every page is the same.

It's AG's fault. I think everyone has the same problem with the forums because it won't refresh the pages by itself.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Use Ctrl+F5 (hard refresh) to update the pages.

I'll probably have to pay an extra $20 just to download Chrome.

Chrome is free.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Also I get error sometimes while posting in forums saying "IP # banned for code1"

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Use Ctrl+F5 (hard refresh) to update the pages.

That doesn't elp. It opens up the same page over again.
Chrome is free.

Our internet provider charges us depending on how much memory goes to our computer. I know Google doesn't charge anything.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That doesn't elp. It opens up the same page over again.

Which pages are you attempting to update? Hard refresh only works within the forums, and it doesn't work on the main community page.
Showing 1-5 of 5