ForumsThe TavernMe Gusta

10 1758
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

To clear up any confusion, "Me Gusta" is Spanish for "what pleases me."

Anyways, what are the finer things in life?
What do you like doing?
What makes this life of ours livable?

Or, simply put, what makes you get out of bed in the morning?

• 10 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

"Me gusta" actually means "I like," "Lo que me gusta" is what means "what pleases me." Just saying.

I love playing soccer more than anything in this world. If I didn't play soccer I guess trying to accomplish my life goals would be what gets me out of the bed in the morning.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Indeed. "Me Gusta" Is "I like." Haven't you been to Memecenter?

My life goal is to make everyone else's life miserable. I get out of bed to make you never want to get out of bed again.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Umm... I thought "Me gusta" means "I like"...

Am I learning the wrong thing?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Looks like everyone is picking up the wrong topic in this thread... it's NOT about the title, but about what makes you get up in the morning and the things you enjoy in life... =P

I like playing Flash Games, listening to music, riding my MT-bike for training and maintaining my music threads here on ArmorGames. It's not all in that particular order, but I'd have to say that music definitely fills the # 1 spot for me in any way possible! =)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

oh... my dear history. knowing how people lived 100 yeas ago, 500 years ago and 1000 years ago just make my day.

and the PC afcours. lol. thank you armor games!

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ya me gusta is I like

I wake up to play on here then I go outside and play soccer then I eat ouch lol

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup gustas........hmmm why does he get up in the morning to meet this dreadfull world.This calles for time in the mountians to redeam the means of life to killersup.......hmmm.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Haha it's simple, nothing gets me out of bed in the morning. I sleep as late as possible. Now a days it's usually to 10. Livin the dream baby! What, I just got out of school gimmie a break!
But what do I enjoy to do?

Me gusta
-------
Video games
Tennis
Not school
Hanging with friends
AG
Not Facebook
YouTube
----
But yeah video games, hanging with friends and tennis are the main three.The others are meh.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Reading from what the others posted, I realised that I forgot about a few things! (o.O)

I L.O.V.E. to drive around in a car, but seeing as I don't own one and there's no other need for me to, I haven't been doing that for a while and thus forgot...

Another thing I love to do, but haven't considered entering in my list is sleeping in! Much to the disliking of my gf as she's not a fan of hugging a pillow... I remember the time when I was single and could sleep till noon, easy! Talk about wasting time! LOL =P

Showing 1-9 of 10