ForumsThe Tavernyo yos

11 2025
phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

i really like yo yos and i was wondering if you know how to yo yo.

• 11 Replies
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Greatest toy that has ever been confiscated from me in school. I i would have been allowed to play with my yo-yo in my eighth grade classes, I probably would have been a national champion, and still be at the same intellectual level that I'm at today.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I like yo yos... just terrible at them LOL. I always almost hit myself. I hate Kendamas though, they are super overused and pointless.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

i love yoyos im awesome at them! i could do so many tricks

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

[url=http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/087-master-superman.html]

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

i like to play with them for awhile, but I don't work on it enough to be good at all the cool tricks. I do have a trick yo yo, but it is about the cheapest one you can get that can do tricks.

bj22910
bj22910
33 posts
Nomad

I like yo yos. That is, I like playing with yo yos when I actually have a good yo yo and not one of those cheap ones you have to re-wind every few seconds.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I dont use the yo yos that you are thinking of, but I do use a "chinesse yo yo" which is also called a diabolo.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Diabolo_large_and_small.jpg/300px-Diabolo_large_and_small.jpg
It is pretty fun to use and not too hard to get started on, tricks also vary greatly from easy to very hard since some require alot of experience of knowing where your diabolo is gonna go exactly.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

lol i was at an arcade just the other day and i was marveling at the fact that they dont have any of the old school prizes anymore like yoyos, fake mustaches, and the like.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

yo yos are really fun but i could never really do any good tricks

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i dont really like yo-yos, they break really easy and are so fustrating. kendamas are waaaaay better.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I'm a really good yo yoer and I make some tricks of my own as well so........

Showing 1-11 of 11