ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 80050
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Talking about imagination, I seem to have forgotten how to draw. I am just wasting paper at this rate.

Scratch this, they are just being idiots. All of them.

the voices of the characters are saying "Who the hell is this guy, and why am I poorly drawn, but this guy imagines an epic pokemon..." :P

Was that a comment on my artistic skill, that, mr. Hermit?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Was that a comment on my artistic skill, that, mr. Hermit?

No its a comment on the characters in your head talking about how they feel about themselves as drawings, Which is the self criticisms that wander around your head :P wouldn't all characters created by oneself have a small part of ones own character? that is just a thought on how it might represent some aspect of character. So I simply put the art critic character into your character, one that most artist have about them. idk random blurb of thought...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

No its a comment on the characters in your head talking about how they feel about themselves as drawings, Which is the self criticisms that wander around your head

Oh. No, they do not care. My self critique is my own.
Kai is a master artist when he cares, and even he doesn't care. Cen only care if I draw him doing embarrassing things, which I rarely do.

That said, repost from ASC -
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img031.jpg

And the most adorable Strop ever drawn, as acknowledged by Strop -
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img030.jpg
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

B-B-beautiful...

I just need to learn how to draw good hair+heads... he he he

that strop is just. (it's a bit indecent, where's the ninja outfit?)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I just need to learn how to draw good hair+heads... he he he

I have promised Strop an elaborate tutorial on how to draw hair, so whenever I bother doing that, I will post it here too.

that strop is just. (it's a bit indecent, where's the ninja outfit?)

All of that is ninja suit. It's just cartoony and we still don't know how the suit works anyway, so...
If he had been naked, you have to remember he has a white stripe/blaze down his forehead and nose, and a darker nose and socks.
Like, apparently, the vast majority of thoroughbred race horses.

Also, apparently, I can't be arsed to draw using my tablet, because it is kinda dead these days, so a lot of traditional art is popping up....
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

And the most adorable Strop ever drawn, as acknowledged by Strop -

More adorable than that MLP-form you snuck by him? Can't remember if that was Strop or Dr. Strop.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This one?
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/strawlittlepony1.jpg
It's old and not very adorable.
But, well, I concluded it was the most adorable Strop I had ever seen drawn, Strop agreed, I think Zophia agreed as well, so, I guess it must be.

I want to draw strange stuff and I will probably post it here if I do.
Just as a warning.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Nah, not that one, but the one I just remembered we're not really supposed to talk about. :P

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If he had been naked, you have to remember he has a white stripe/blaze down his forehead and nose, and a darker nose and socks.

And the horsey bits. Don't forget the horsey bits.

Nah, not that one, but the one I just remembered we're not really supposed to talk about. :P

I am ninja. I know everything. I think :|
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

For something you are not supposed to talk about, you are doing a great deal of talking, punbit.

And the horsey bits. Don't forget the horsey bits.

I refuse to acknowledge the horsebits.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/golem.jpg

Look, more art that punched me in the wrist! All things considered, using a folder as a table, and sitting in my bed drawing is not the best way to have a healthy anything.
The background kinda punched out too, but it's late, I am tired and Lyra refuses to work with me, probably because of the wrist pain and drawing pose, so deal.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I love the details along the spine and nerves.

Look, more art that punched me in the wrist!

probably because of the wrist pain and drawing pose, so deal.

Learn to use your shoulder and elbow?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The vibrant colors with thick outline (at least towards the shoulder) remind me of SSPirate's style (albeit with less sexualized hiltlers). I love the insane amount of detail in just about all of it, including the background. If anything, my only complaint would be that the head looks a little small compared to the BEEFCAKE shoulders that thing's sporting, but that's pretty well shrugged off in the fact that "A wizard could have easily just thrown this stuff together and said 'LET THERE BE LIFE'"

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure exactly what that is but the coloring is great! How did you get that glow effect?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Supar fast reply time.

Learn to use your shoulder and elbow?

I can't hold the pen in the right angle when I hold it with me elbow or shoulder.

I love the details along the spine and nerves.

Thank you very much, they took a while.

I'm not sure exactly what that is but the coloring is great!

Thanks you. Also, pre-handing-butt-to-golem is what is happening. I think.

How did you get that glow effect?

Computar. Mainly. Airbrush in blue, then white. If I can get around fixing the colouring a little, I might exchange this with the original.

Did talk with Thoad OoAG, but:
If anything, my only complaint would be that the head looks a little small compared to the BEEFCAKE shoulders that thing's sporting, but that's pretty well shrugged off in the fact that "A wizard could have easily just thrown this stuff together and said 'LET THERE BE LIFE'"

Perspective and a huge degree of "head is only there to hold orb and sigil". It was smaller in the sketch.

AND AWAY
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Irobit? I dunno it was interesting, what came to mind after reading the comments are, the hand looks like its wrapped in bandages, And is that your character Sai? idk its always interesting to see your expressions as for the chronic wrist thing, take more drugs

Showing 106-120 of 249